No Royal Treatment

I woke up the next morning with the worst cramps you could ever imagine. My head hurt and I could barley move around and I felt like I was gonna pass out and never wake up again, I had the chills going all throughout my body. I don't know what's wrong with me, I just know that I feel really bad. Later on around ten thirty mr minder came downstairs again , only he didn't pay me any attention. He walked around the small basement room collecting random items, and it made me wonder what he was going to use them for? I wanted to say something before he left , but before could even utter a single word, I suddenly felt something slimy and thick begin to rise up inside my throat, I wish I could have covered my mouth but I couldn't cover it in time. Before Mr. minder reach the final step, I threw up all over the floor. I couldn't believe that I just threw up all over the place! And the smell made it worst, as I examined the pieces of the vomit , it looked familiar to the burger that I had yesterday and as I looked behind me , I noticed that the burger had mold all over it. So that's what that fuzzy stuff was, at first I thought it was just hair in my mouth. But it tasted weird as I continued to chew. Mr. minder laughed at me and he told me that he gave me food poisoning just like that. What a jerk! He got me sick on purpose and that's really stupid. I cried because of what I did. Mr minder suddenly approached me and slapped me in the face and called me the most dirtiest dog on the planet. I almost continued to cry but I held my tears back and sat still as the cold blood streamed from my lip.

I prayed for many days that someone would come and save me. But as the days progressed i began to pray less and less.