Plan A

We had our freedom, but we didn't leave the hospital. He chained us up by our ankles and we felt free for awhile.
We would dance to the music that was in our head and sometimes we'd come up with the greatest stories just to past the time. We we're kidnapped but we made the best of it by pretending to be out of that disgusting room.
Mr minder came down the stairs one day and saw us laughing and joking around, and he didn't like that. He walked towards me and pulled me away from Camilla, I could feel the anger through his grip on my wrist. Camilla was terrified and scooted back to the wall and she begin to tear up. I signaled for her not to cry over me, and she stopped crying. Mr minder turned me around and wrapped my wrist together and, he put tape around my mouth. After he taped my mouth and tied my hands he took the rope and he put me on the hook. My arms hadn't been up there for a long time but they already began to hurt.
He laughed at me and at Camilla and went back upstairs. "What are you gonna do"? I had a plan to get us out of here, but I didn't tell Camilla yet because I didn't know if she was gonna be okay with it. I whispered to Camilla as loud as I could she that she could get me down
"Let me down", she took me down off the hook and and untied the rope as fast as she could, but the rope wouldn't budge. She started to get nervous because she thought mr minder would come back downstairs so I gave her a hug and told her to stay calm and relax. This is the perfect time to tell her the plan for our escape.
Later that night we dumped out food into our holes and we went to sleep by our poles, when mr minder came downstairs he saw that we we're both sleeping. He moved and threw things around the room with rage. He yelled for us to get up and dance on the thumb tacks that he threw down on the floor. Camilla could see the fear in my eyes and she knew that we had to come up with something fast. "Do it now"! I had to do something quick or else he'd force us to torture or poor feet. I reached down and grabbed the crowbar by my ankle and I swung it towards his face and missed by an inch, he grabbed it from me and threw it to Camilla's side of the room. He suddenly raced his way towards me and threw me against the wall, I hit my head and it caused me great pain. Camilla grabbed the crowbar and threw it at his head as I struggled to get the keys from his pocket.
Camilla managed to hit him in the head and she unlocked our chains. Had we done it? Did we really beat him!? We tried our best to make it up the stairs with out hurting ourselves. We made it to the second floor and we looked around to try and find a way out of this disgusting building.
"That way"! Camilla pointed towards a door that was wide open...but it was extremely dark from what I saw. "Aaah"!! We heard him screaming from downstairs in the basement and we quickly made it towards the door that was wide open, but suddenly Camilla screamed and fell back. When I looked down at her she had a huge fish hook in her bloody shoulder. "Go, leave me"! I couldn't leave her all alone..I couldn't leave her here to suffer even more with this mad man. He continued to pull Camilla back towards his way and I stared at her as she screamed to be set free from the terror. I quickly dropped my cane that she give me and I pulled her back my way by her waist and I held onto her tightly. My minder continued to pull and pull her, I looked onto my side and saw a piece of glass and I cut the rope that was connected to the hook, and we both got up and ran for the door. We slammed it shut! And never looked back...but we couldn't see anything, it was just that dark in the room that we were in. But I remembered that this was the same room that Mr minder took me through when he brought me here the first time. "What do we do now"!?   
We had to get out of there and fast