Let Me Help You

Today was a rainy day and it came down really hard. I tried to lift my head so that I could see the rain pound on the hard concrete. The girl was still crying and by this time she had peed her pants from the coldness in the room. The smell made its way to my side and it was really bad. "Hey are you okay"? I tried to speak to her, I wanted to cheer her up so that she would feel better. But she wouldn't  even look at me. "We have to help each other get out of here". She turned her back to the wall and began to cry again, and this time she was really loud. She had to be quiet though, I wasn't sure if mr minder was still here and I couldn't help her if he was. He'd probably punch her in the face again that jerk! I tried my best to move just a little but all the pain went to my ankle and that wasn't pleasant at all! "Please stop crying"! She ignored me and she wouldn't listen, I don't want him to come down here and hurt her or me, so I took all of my courage  to get up and go to her. I put all of my weight in my sprained ankle and I made my way towards her, she turned around and stopped crying and looked at me as if I was crazy, but hey it was worth it. I made it to her and I took the tape off her mouth. "Ow"! She yelled, as I pulled the tape off her mouth. I apologized as many times as I could. I asked her, her name and she said that her parents called her Camilla Valerie, and that's a pretty name. I'm glad that she told me her name cause now we can both plan our escape and beat mr minder once and for all.
Later on in the evening he came down the stairs and gave us our food and it smelt like goose poop. "Your girls enjoy". He went back upstairs and slammed the door , after he left I threw the food in a small little hole that I dug up in the ground so he would think that I ate it all. "What are you doing to that food"? I had to tell her the food wasn't any good even though it was there. I took her food and dumped it into the hole. "The food is poison". She looked at me and stared at me , I promised her that the food was unhealthy and I knew it from my own experience of eating that burger that came back up. She gave me a hug and said "thank you", and right there and then I knew that I had earned he trust. I want us both to make it out of here alive and free.