Another Victim

The last time you heard about me I fell down the stairs and twisted my ankle and that didn't feel really good at all. Weeks had passed after that took place and my ankle still hurts. I'm no doctor but I think It's getting pretty ugly day after day.
Today it was so silent and quiet and the smell from the bathrooms reaped through the floor! Suddenly I heard a the girl screaming, and as much as I wanted to move my body..I just didn't have the energy to even look up and see what he was doing to her. Mr minder brought her downstairs and as I watched, she kicked and scrambled trying to break free of his grasp, but he wouldn't budge. He put tape around her mouth and punched her in the jaw. I could hear the bones crack, and she fainted. "Why"! I yelled, as I watched the poor girl get tortured and pushed around. He walked towards me and sat me up on my back. He took his cold hands and rubbed them up and down my cheeks, I wanted to spit to in his eyes! He's a bastard! A low down dirty dog! A jerk! I flinched just a little and he stopped and examined my body to see that I had tons of bruises and scars from his beatings. After carefully examining my body he got up and took a cold towel so that he clean my face and wash off the dry blood that stained my body. "You know that I love you right"? How could grown men be this sick in the head!? What's their deal?? Did they not have the best child hood! And out of all people why Mr minder?? He's the guy that will wave to you when your standing at your mailbox, or even if your walking your dog! He'll babysit your grandkids or your dogs! Anything! But I guess I was wrong...I guess my eyes deceived me.
I hope his daughter knows that her father is a sick pedophile who likes young teenage girls.
Later that night I could hear the girl cry from across the room, she kept moving around a lot and the more she moved the more the chains rattled. She sounded like the dead getting off the death train after they died, I wish that I could comfort her and let her know that it would be okay, but she was too far away. I felt even more bad for her because of her jaw...I know that, that caused her great pain.