Hard To Break Free

I've been here for fifteen days now and Mr minder would keep coming downstairs and show me my missing picture and he'd brag that only he knew where I was. I wish I could kick his teeth in, and never stop kicking...but I told myself that, that was just an imagination and it that would never come true. As always I counted to ten and I closed my eyes and I never wanted to open them up ever again. Suddenly i heard a female scream, I figured since this place was haunted that it would be a ghost floating around this room. But it was soon that I saw a girl fall down the stairs. She had blonde hair and she was only wearing her underwear. I wish I could get up and help her , but she was too far away from me to reach her. Mr minder came from upstairs and did the same to her as he did to me and chained her up. "You bastard!" I yelled from across the room. He laughed at me and continued to chain up the girl.
She screamed and kicked, and tried to get away, but only if she knew that there was no way of getting out of here. But the question that floated in my mind was, "what was his intentions with us"? What was he going to do with two young high school girls? He placed two small plates in front of us and the food wasn't the best food that I've ever had. It had gotten to the point where I knew that every meal he gave me was either expired or rotten! Only she didn't know that, "don't eat it"! She looked at me with a terrified facial expression and she put her head back down. Mr minder told us to behave like good little girls and to respect the decisions that he was making to protect us! He wasn't protecting us from anything! What an asshole! I've been here for a long time being tortured with food, and I was getting beat for moving around a lot! Sure that's protecting someone! Mr minder went back upstairs and slammed the door out of anger. That night it was freezing cold and the rats scattered all over, and that same rotten smell roamed through the room once again. And as always I had to pee because of how cold it was, and that wasn't very pleasant. I would wiggle and move around a lot because of how bad I had to go to the bathroom.
The next morning Mr minder came downstairs and unchained me for a quick second. Here's my chance! I kicked him in the face and grabbed the keys and I went for the stairs and tried not to fall, and bust my face. I made it out of the basement! Finally! I tried to run and hide in one of the rooms but most of the doors were locked! I had to find a place to hide. Suddenly I found a janitors closet that was unlocked thank god. I went inside and locked the door, that was another miracle from god.
"Lola"!!! He screamed, and I was so scared, I was praying and hoping that he wouldn't find me. For the first time in fifteen days I got out of my dark prison cell and I've escaped. Suddenly the door handle to the janitors closet jiggled , I paused my movement and held my hands over my mouth holding back the air that came from my hard grey and purple lips. After being in there for a few more minutes the door stopped moving...I stood still and I closed my eyes and I started counting and crying. "Boom"! The door slammed opened and I screamed so loud! And I kicked him so that he could leave me alone! But he managed to grab me and hold me tight around my waist and he threw me down those stairs and I blacked out.
Once I regained consciousness I could barley feel anything, my vision was blurry and I twisted my ankle really bad. I tried to move but the pain was really really bad and I felt beaten down. Mr minder picked me up and dragged me back to the pole and this time the ropes were tighter than before. He slapped me in my face and told me that I would never leave again. And If tried to run away again...he would have no choice but to kill me. What did I do to deserve this? I was always on time to school and I was always listening to my mom's orders! And to me, doing what's right meant the world to me. I didn't care about how anyone felt about me when they had they're mad day, that wasn't the person I was raised to be. But I guess that was my test of being good...and if it was...then I failed.