Im Not Supposed To Be Here

April's POV

I'm not supposed to be here. I need to get home. This isn't where I belong. Take me back. Im not supposed to be here.

Hold up. Rewind. You probably don't get what's going on so I'm going to back up. This happened a year ago. So rewind a year and there is me. A 17 year old girl with short brown hair, brown eyes and the biggest glasses ever. I went to school, had all A's and B's.

I didn't have a boyfriend because, well actually I don't really know why, but that's not the point. The point is, my life was going smooth. My dad had bought me a Challenger and turned in my Ford. I was doing good. I had friends.

My friend Emily, was like the sassiest person at school. My friend Gloria made sure everything she did was always perfect, but she still was a little clumsy. My friend Kathryn is in live with Chandler Riggs.My other friend Stacia, was in love with one direction. By the way, this story is not about them. But anyways, my other friend is Andres, who has a deep passion for Takiks.

Anyways let's go back to exactly 1 year ago. On my birthday. It was March 19 2014 and I was finally turning 18. I was so excited. But I guess you can tell from the beginning that it turned out, a little differently.

This ladies and gentlemen, Is a story about me, April, is left to find out what this world is all about and to find someone who won't give her away.