Chapter 4

April's POV

When I got into the truck I was literally started freaking out. I really ran away. My mom is going to freak but hey, it's my adventure.

"Where are you taking me?"
"To a place."
"Where?"
"Somewhere."
I sighed, this guy was not giving me answers.

We drove for about another two hours when I finally fell asleep. I was awoken by my head hitting the roof of the car. I looked out the window. It looked like something you would find in a scary movie.

It was really dark. There was a forest on the right side of us. It liked really spooky. "Are we almost there yet?"
"Almost."
We drove for about another hour when the man said we had arrived.

I jumped out. I inhaled the air. I could finally breathe. "Get inside" he growled. I suddenly became really scared. "I walked in behind him. "Chris, I got her!" Chris. Who was that?

A man came downstairs. He had bleach blond curls and the warmest eyes. He glared at me. "H-hi, I'm April."
"That's great, your room is on the third floor and second door to the left. You won't come out until I tell you to, Understand?"

Ok, then. I didn't know what to say. He was being so disrespectful and rude. "Hello?" he said. I looked up quickly and replied. "Understood"

How was it? Please comment and vote. Thanks so much for reading!