😡Eiffelle's Army👊

Minuet's P.O.V.

All of them had the same look June has- black hair and purple eyes. They're emotionless; and their bangs are longer, covering almost half of their faces.

"What?!" I gasped, looking at them surprisedly.

"Eiffelle... what have you done..." Paris breathed, running his fingers through his hair in disbelief.

"Why them?!" Y/N asked her.

Our friends Adrien and Aiden deValois, our classmates Calixta, Connor, and Liam, the three girls that bullied Eiffelle last year, and I think I saw that boy before... oh right. He's the one who tried to steal June's backpack weeks ago. And of course, June.

"What? They're closest to your heart, aren't they?" Eiffelle smiled sweetly at Y/N, but fakely.

I nodded slowly, looking at her victims- our friends- again.

Then my eyes widened. Wait, she really is targeting Y/N! She's going to hurt everyone she love!

"Stop doing this, Eiffelle!" Paris shouted. "Make one step towards Y/N, and I swear, you'll be sorry!"

Eiffelle just flipped her long blonde hair at him. "I'm already sorry! I had you as a brother! I'd rather be an only child!" She answered back.

"The feeling's mutual! I would rather be an only child than be an older brother of a spoiled brat like yourself!" Paris shouted angrily.

Eiffelle gasped, then her eyebrows furrowed. "You... you take that back!"

Startled, Y/N stepped back a little. I just held her hand to comfort her.

Paris crossed her arms. "You can't take words back no matter how hard you try, sister. The truth hurts, doesn't it?" He glared at her.

Eiffelle breathed heavily. "You crossed the line way too far this time, Paris! You'll regret saying that!"

"You started it, idiot," He muttered, changing into his witch hunter outfit. "Bring it on, then. Hit me with your best shot!"

Wait, what? He's not really going to fight his own sister, is he? Is he serious?

"I used to be on your side, you used to be on mine. Well, that's 'used to'. Not this time." He shaked his head.

Long silence.

Eiffelle let out an eardrum- shattering scream, and her victims ran, attacking us.

"Minuet! Now!" Paris ordered, then in an instant, I turned into my cat form, rushing towards the victims.

A/N: Good. To. Be. Back.