Prologue - so much trouble/ the fair hedgehog maiden!

Merlina was upset and felt very guilty that she almost destroyed the world and the kingdom.....the three knights of the round table gathered around her...but as she was about to say anything a very angered voice said, MERLINA!! YOU HAVE DECEIVED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!! A green hedgehog appeared.... Merlina said frightened, M..Master...Morgan.... Morgan said angrily, DON'T YOU MASTER MORGAN ME YOUNG LADY!!!...DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DONE?! Merlina said, I'm sorry....I was.... then a knight in black armor appeared and said, sorry doesn't cut the damage you did....now thanks to your childish needs Camelot is under attack by the darkness....& guess who has to clean up....ME THATS WHO?! Sir Guinevere said, wait a minute just who are you? The knight said, I am the black knight...THE REAL BLACK KNIGHT!!!....I came as an escort for Merlinas master...& the most powerful wizard than Merlina ever could be....Morgan La-Fey.... Merlina begged, I...I'm sorry...pl..please give me one more chance.... Morgan thought for a moment and then said, oh...alright...but this is your last and final chance Merlina...now your going with the black knight...besides Merlina...you made this mess and now your gonna clean it up....Merlina said, thank you Master Morgan....I promise I won't disappoint you.... the black knight called, COME ON MERLINA WE BOTH GOTTA CLEAN UP WHAT YOU DID!!! Merlina said as she catches up, yes black knight.... Sir Guinevere said, that's the real black knight?.. Sor Lancelot said, I'm afraid so....somehow it's just....Sir Gawain still felt disgraced he ran off....ran and ran then he fell down on his hands and knees looking at an opening that is similar to the ruins and said as he cried, no...I still felt disgrace...all along...I must end my life....here and now.... he hesitated before trying to kill himself.... but then a familiar voice said in a real beg-ful cry, STOP!...SIR PLEASE...STOP WAIT!! PLEASE DON'T!!! *He turned to see a blue hedgehog boy wearing what appears to be a dress-like shirt and a pair of glass shoes...* don't do it...you can't....*he cried as he fell on his knees*...why must a knight take his own life when he has no sin on his mind?.....please....don't take your life...it...it's just not fair...Sir Gawain looked at the beautiful hedgehog and thought, such beauty...such a really delicate creature...such fair maiden-boy... he dropped the sword and said as he hugged the maiden, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have made a fair maiden cry before my eyes....my disgrace has brought you sadness...when I was defeated I was unworthy to live. the hedgehog maiden said, I just....don't see any difference...no one should take their own life....not even for....*cries*.... Sir Gawain said as he hugged the blue hedgehog once more, I'm terribly sorry fair maiden..