Chapter 11 - Merlina and the bronze knight

Merlina and Morgan were walking to find the bronze knight, the glass Knight, and the platinum knight... Morgan stopped and told his pupil, okay...now listen Merlina...I gonna go find the glass Knight, and the platinum knight...I may need to trust you to not do anything stupid and find the bronze knight.... Merlina said nervously, okay master.... before she can go her master stopped her and said, hold there Merlina I forgot to tell you...the Bronze knight is the most serious and the toughest knight of all in the knights of the millennium shield...so you better be extra careful and reason with him other wise he will beat you to the size of a mouse... Merlina obeyed her master and is now scared of the Bronze-knight.... she walked to the path where her master said he be...then she stopped to see a knight in bronze armor... he glared at the wizards pupil and said, halt by thy name of the knights all over world....I Sir Alexander the Bronze Knight...shall not let you live yee thief... Merlina said in a panic tone, no...no...no...no...no...I'm not a thief I'm a wizard...I was sent by my master.... the bronze knight was skeptical and said, who is your master? Merlina replied, Morgan La-Fey...please let me explain.... Merlina explained to the bronze knight about everything... when she finished the Bronze knight said, I see....looks like he's returned...okay...I'll go with you but only to know if my fellow knight is the millennium shield are there....it's been a long time since we were all together... then Merlina and the bronze knight walked...