Chapter 14 - knights all together

Later when Serene and Sir-Gawain returned with the emerald knight and the ruby knight. They see Morgan, Merlina, Lancelot, Guinevere, and the rest of the knights of the millennium shield at the same spot they were meeting... that's when the Silver Knight said as he sees Serene, Crystal-knight....it's been a long time... Serene nodded and said, yes...it has been...in fact...it's been a long time since...I seen you all...together... he then tells them why he left by the time he was finished the millennium shield knights were surprised but understanding. The platinum knight said, why crystal-knight we understand why you left...but you never shoulda listen to what the golden-knight said to you...you were never a disgrace to the title...we know how much pain it caused you but...your an extraordinary knight...just like anyone other Knight here... Sir Gawain said, he's right Serene...you shouldn't let what he said bother you...no matter what you are an amazing Crystal-Knight... Serene smiled at them before hearing a book noise from a far distance they see the golden-knight in the air with a grin and said, I HAVE RETURN ALL WHO PERISHES WILL PERISH INTO THE FIRE!!! All the knights, Morgan, Merlina were shocked. Merlina whispered, this is all my fault...I never shoulda been so... she trails off as she gets on her knees in guilt before the black-knight pats her in the back and said, look Merlina...I know you learned from this and all but...listen...maybe your not ready to become a wizard yet...but one day you will...with a kind heart but right now...we have a knight to take down... Serene said as he draws out his sword (the wedge of time sword...it's described as regular sword but the handle white as snow, the pommel shaped like an orb, it's guard cross shaped like two white angel wings, and its blade shines as bright as the Crystal-knights armor.), with all our might and souls to protect thy souls...with the help of the brave knights of the round table...we will stand our ground, and slay the evil that rots upon this world and this kingdom to know end...with thy sword the wedge of time...I Serene...the Crystal-Knight... Diamond-Knight said as she draws her (similar to Sir Guineveres sword but with blue and white snow-colors) sword out, with thy sword Snow-Blade...I Elsa...The Diamond-Knight... the Silver-Knight said as he draws his (his sword is as silver as his armor) sword out, with thy sword wind-slash...I Harris...the Silver-Knight... the Bronze-Knight said as he draws his (his sword is the same color as his bronze armor) sword out, with thy sword Titanium-dusk...I Alexander...the Bronze Knight... the Glass-Knight said as she draws her sword (looks like the sword Excalibur but with a prism-like blade) out, with thy sword revolution-valiant....I Caroline...the glass knight... the Platinum-Knight said as his (similar to Lancelots sword but with a sky-blue color) sword out, with thy sword glowing-might...I Damien...the platinum knight... the Emerald-Knight said as she draw out her (which is as green as grass and the blade as green as the spring-leaves) sword out, with thy sword glowing-glee...I Aurora...the Emerald Knight... the Ruby-Knight said as he draws his (his sword with a crimson-red blade) sword out, with thy sword crimson-bright...I Walton...the Ruby-knight... all knights of the millennium shield said as they finished, will fight the corrupted... Sir Gawain said as he draws his sword, with thy sword Galatine...I Sir Gawain of the roundtable... Sir Lancelot said as he draws his sword out, with thy sword Arondight...I sir Lancelot of the round table... Sir Guinevere said as she draws her sword out, with thy sword Colada...I Sir Guinevere... the knights of the round-table finished, WILL FIGHT ALONG SIDE THE KNIGHTS OF THE MILLENNIUM SHIELD!!! Then both Knight of the round table and the millennium shield including the dark-knight  finished, knights all and one will fight side by side...to defeat the evil...that is draw forth into the kingdom of Camelot... Morgan and Merlina smiled before hearing a distant rumble...