Chapter 7 - reniuon/understanding

At the garden Merlina was just disgraced as any wizard would... Morgan couldn't be more disappointed than anyone... the black knight said, sheesh your a disgrace to the pride of wizard kind pulling something like this...your lucky your master gave you one more chance... Morgan interrupted, shut it black knight... Sir Guinevere said, Sir Lancelot where's Sir Gawain? Sir Lancelot replied, I don't know probably at the opening again.... that's when Sir Gawain came back to the garden walking with Serene... Sir Guinevere asked, who's that? Sir Lancelot said, I never seen him before...*thinks: that must be the maiden Sir Gawain was talking about.* Sir Gawain walked towards Morgan and yelled, HEY MORGAN!! The wizard said, what is it can't you see I'm busy? Sir Gawain said as he stopped, hate to interrupt your lecture Morgan but there's someone here who needs to talk to you.... Morgan and as he turn to him, oh really?..and who might that be... he gasped in surprised as he recognized the blue hedgehog right next to him.... Morgan whispered to himself, no way....is that?... Serene said nervously, hello....Morgan... the wizard replied, it's been a long time....hasn't it?...crystal knight?...but I know you left the knights of the millennium shield.... Serene nodded.... Sir Gawain said, look he has a reason why he left.... Morgan said, oh really?....well better explain why you left..... Serene took a deep breath as Sir Gawain was standing by his side and explained everything to the wizard... by the time he finished explaining he was concern and now understands why he left.... he said, I see....so you blamed yourself for the gold knights corruption as he said that your a disgrace.... Serene said in a sad tone, I'm sorry...I... Morgan interrupted, crystal knight....you shouldn't let what gold knight said get to you.....it wasn't your fault crystal knight....the gold knight made his choice...after you left all of the knights of the millennium shield....they left....the leader was devastated when all of his knights left.... Serene gasp as he said, I...I didn't me... Morgan interrupted again, it wasn't your fault....but I must tell you something....the corrupted gold knight is free...Serene said in shock, impossible...didn't you...sealed him? Morgan nodded but he looked at Serene and said, I did....but unfortunately he was freed by having someone else turn dark.... the dark knight said as he glared at Merlina, well....he woulda stay sealed if Morgans student here woulda....oh I don't know.....TRIED TO TAKE OVER CAMELOT!!! Merlina said, I said I was sorry... the dark knight said, YEAH SO WHAT SORRY ISN'T GONNA SEAL AWAY THE KNIGHT THAT HAS BEEN CORRUPTED!! I SWEAR YOUR EVEN WORSE THAN HE IS!! Merlina said, b..but how was I supposed to know that I was being used as a pawn for that corrupted knight.... the black knight yelled, THATS BESIDE THE POINT!!...I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD FALL FOR HIS TRICKS!!!....MORGAN FORBADE YOU TO TOUCH THAT SEAL BUT YOU DISOBEYED HIM!!! Morgan yelled, ENOUGH YOU TWO!! The two were silent... Morgan turns to the two again....Sir Gawain asked, what should we do? Serene asked, Sir Gawains right isn't there a way to defeat the gold knight? Morgan said, *sighs in annoyance*...well in order to defeat the gold knight we need the knights of the millennium shields back together....but it won't work unless the knights of the millennium shield and the knights of the round table to work together.. Sir Guinevere said, hold on...so there's other knights around here?... Morgan nodded... then the wizard turns to Serene and said, crystal knight...the knights of the millennium shield need you back....I know you don't want to but it's the only way to defeat the gold knight.... he turns to Sir Gawain knowing he'll be by his side no matter what.... then turns to Morgan....Serene took the echidna knights hand and said, I'll do it....but I don't have my armor nor my sword... Morgan's said smiling, but I do...you guys follow me to the spell tower....I kept your armor so I wouldn't forget you...Merlina that means you too... he walks off as everyone follows him...