Chapter 12 - Morgan and the glass knight and platinum knight

Morgan walked alone to find the glass knight and platinum knight.... then he sees the glass knight from behind....the glass knight had her hair down and her armor was pure and the color of glass..she said, who goes there for I Caroline the glass knight will...*she turns around to see Morgan*....Morgan it's been a while....what brings you here?...*Morgan explained everything.... the glass knight was in shock but was relieved that the crystal-knight has returned.*..oh no...I knew this would happen....I'm so happy that the Crystal-knight has returned...but I was so shocked that the corrupted Gold knight has been freed....my cousin Damien the platinum knight will surely not love it.... Morgan said, where is the platinum knight anyway? The glass knight replied, he's at the creek...I'll take you to him.... Morgan agreed and followed the glass knight by the time they reached the creek....the platinum knight was sitting by the lake...his armor was shiny and is made of pure   platinum... the platinum knight turned to see the glass knight and Morgan...he was surprised and said, Morgan...it's been a long time...what is it?..*Morgan and the glass knight took turns explaining everything...the platinum knight was shocked to hear that the gold-knight has returned*...so...Edward the corrupted-gold knight has come back to seek his revenge huh?....I don't know how I never hear this news.... the glass knight said, there's more all of the knights of the millennium-shield are assembling and we all haft to work together with the knights of the round table to defeat him....the crystal-knight has returned... the platinum knight said in surprise, the Crystal-knight?....really?....I thought he... Morgan interrupted, believe us the crystal-knight has returned...so platinum-knight will you do it? The Platinum-Knight nodded and said, if it means saving the world and the kingdom of Camelot...then yes.... then Morgan, the Glass-Knight, and the Platinum-Knight walked to where the knights will be meeting.