Chapter 5 - the knights of the millennium shield

Serene told Sir Gawain, well..that's because I'm not one of the knights of the round table...I'm...one of the knights of the millennium shield.... Sir Gawain said, the millennium shield? I thought they were just a legend..... Serene said, well they aren't....the ultimate reason that people forgotten about is...I left...because one of the knights was corrupted by power and abilities to kill innocent civilians...I thought it was all my fault... Sir Gawain said, seriously?...what happened.... Serene explained, about six years ago...the knights of the millennium shield were really powerful as the knights of the round table... there was the bronze knight (Espio), the silver knight (Silver), the gold knight (Flames), the diamond knight (Sonia), the ruby knight (Felix), the emerald knight (Cream), the platinum knight (J.J.), the glass knight (Denise), and myself....we were battling an enemy for the honor of all kingdoms including Camelot....It was not just our duty but it was our destiny....that's what our leader said...one day it was horrible something went wrong....we were battling another enemy from the darkness but that's when one of the knights was corrupted and that corrupted knight was the gold knight...I noticed he was being brutal I try to stop him but he told me that I was a disgrace.... we were fortunate that he was able to seal the dark knight away to keep him from making any trouble...I was so guilty...I thought it was all my fault....when the silver knight try to tell me it wasn't my fault...I ignored him and left the knights of the millennium shield....and I haven't fought since.... Sir Gawain said as he scooted closer, well....I'll admit the way you were sword fighting him....you certainly were no ordinary damsel in distress.... Serene blushed as he said, well....thanks I guess.... Sir Gawain thought as Serene used a ribbon as a bandaged for his chest, Serene was so brave.....When he fought the prince... Sir Gawain asked, so Serene what knight were you anyway?

Sorry cliffhanger...