Chapter 1 - the mysterious maiden

In a village where the blacksmith worked a fresh and beautiful maiden-like hedgehog boy was walking in the village looking around while walking in the village....he walked into an opening where beautiful flowers bloomed.... he said, I felt really peaceful....but still....how long has it been since I ran into that knight.....the one who tried to kill himself.... he walked towards the flower patch but then as faith had its course the maiden bumped into another individual.... he said nervously, I..I'm terribly sorry...I.... a voice interrupted him, no...I'm sorry... the maiden immediately recognized it... he sees Gawain and said, your the knight that tried to kill himself...aren't you?... Gawain looked at the hedgehog and blushed.... he stood up and said, yes...have you not heard of me young maiden? The blue hedgehog shook his head and said in a confusing tone, no sir....should I have? Gawain asked again, have you heard of the knights of the round table? The young maiden hedgehog nodded his head and said politely, I'm not from around here but yes sir I have...why?....are you one of them?.... Gawain said, yes...maiden...I am Sir Gawain one of the knights of the round table.... The maiden said kindly as he bow to him, well....my deepest apologies Sir Gawain....I wasn't thinking straight.... Sir Gawain asked, if I had to ask....why is a fair maiden like you doing here? The hedgehog hesitated and said in a sad tone, well....you see....I was running away.....from a forced marriage...an obsessive prince is chasing after me....so I escaped from the next village and came here.... Sir Gawain said, such an awful thing....that prince tried to do.... The hedgehog  said, Sir Gawain....again my deepest apologies.... Sir Gawain told him, no need for apologies....umm.... the maiden hedgehog said with a shy tone, oh....I'm sorry perhaps I didn't introduced myself....my name is Serene.... Sir Gawain said, Serene huh? no need for an apology fair maiden....I was oblivious is all.... the two looked into each other's eyes for a moment before walking away from each other...