Chapter: 1

Louis sat in the back of the bus staring out of the window watching the trees go by. Louis did this to distract himself from the fact that no one wanted to sit by him.

He usually just shrugged it off and pretended he didn't care but it hurt him more than he'd like to admit.

He looked around the bus observing little things most people didn't.

Like how the girl in the front seat was putting herself down for messing something up. Or how the bus driver looked down at his watch every few minutes.

He suddenly noticed emerald green eyes staring back at him.

Louis didn't think much of it as he went back to looking out his window.

That was the first time Harry noticed Louis
——-
Louis walked into the school and went straight to his locker looking down, avoiding eye contact

He grabbed his books quickly and looked around nervously. He started speed walking to his class.

The bell hadn't rung yet but he couldn't take any chances on letting him see Louis.

Just as he thought this he was slammed into a locker and heard a chuckle he would recognize anywhere

Zayn

Zayn had bullied Louis since the 7th grade the same year his mom died.

Louis just closed his eyes shut waiting for Zayn to punch him hoping there were only a few more minutes until the bell rang.

"Aww, Louis are you afraid of me?" Zayn said with a snarl

Louis stayed quiet and looked away. Of course, he was afraid of Zayn. He had the power to knock him unconscious.

"Look at me!!" Zayn yelled at him moving his head to force Louis to look at him.

"Zayn please I can't do this" Louis begged

"Bitch am I asking you if you're okay with this?!" Zayn said glaring at Louis

And with that Zayn punched Louis in the stomach causing Louis to fall down on the floor clenching his stomach. So Zayn started to repeatedly kick him.

Louis was on the floor trying to catch his breath. But it was as if someone had clogged his lungs. He suddenly felt himself being picked up and pushed against the lockers once again.

"Remember if you're a bitch and snitch you're gonna feel a lot worse pain then you are feeling right now" Zayn snarled at him

He threw Louis on the floor and kicked him one last time before finally walking away.

Louis pushed himself against the lockers still clutching his stomach. He looked around. Everybody was ignoring him like nothing had just happened.

Louis tried not cry. He felt a tear roll down his cheek he quickly wiped it away and got up.

As soon as he did he regretted it because he was overcome by dizziness. He walked to the bathroom and leaned against the wall.

Once his dizziness passed he walked over to the sink where there was a mirror.

Damn I look like shit he thought

He grabbed a paper towel and wet it and dabbed it against his injuries.

Louis heard the bell ring and he groaned. Not now people couldn't see him like this. He quickly grabbed some makeup from his backpack. He had this in case of injuries on his face, which were few considering that Zayn mostly attacked his back.

He applied it to the scratches and bruises on his face. He ran his fingers through his hair and put away the makeup. He ran out of the bathroom door and rushed to his classroom.

He made it in just before the bell rang and he took a seat in the back.

The lesson started and Louis just doodled in his notebook.
——-
It was now the end of the school day and Louis quickly ran to the bus. Wanting to get home as quick as possible. He sat down in the back and started looking out his window once again.

What do you guys think? I wasn't sure if I wanted to make Zayn the bully because I love him. But I decided to. Anyway, Harry wasn't there when Louis was getting beat up but would've he stopped him or just watched like everybody else?
-1DtillthedayIdie
698 words