Chapter 19

*Harry's POV*🐸
*A bit of Rambling at the end*

——-

"I'm right here bitch" I say, my fist making contact with his face

The rest of the boys pause for a second to shocked to do anything. I however can't stop hitting the guy. I throw him against some lockers and punch his stomach repeatedly, the boys finally seem to react and one try's to attack me from behind but I elbow him in the face and he runs away. The others follow his example leaving the boy alone.

"Don't ever fucking touch him!!" I yell at the boy still hitting him

"Harry, please stop calm down" Louis says worriedly

"No Lou!! He was hurting you nobody can do that to you!!" I say pushing the boy down on the floor.

"Harry please" Louis says and his voice cracks, I turn back to look at him and I can tell he's on the edge of tears.

"Oka-" I say beginning to walk over to Louis. Suddenly and rapidly the boy trips me and quickly jumps on me punching my face repeatedly. I put up my arms to block his attacks. I vaguely see Louis trying to pull the boy off of me. The boy stops about to hit Louis and suddenly I feel my anger build up my strength.

I grab his fist that's about to make contact with Louis face and twist it, hard. The boy whimpers in pain. I push him down so he's laying on his arm. Once I regain my composure I begin hammering my fist into his face.

By now multiple people have gathered around us. Strange considering it was after school. From the corner of my eye I see the principle walk into the group. As soon as he realizes what's happening he pulls me off of the boy. He holds my arms restraining me.

"You son of a bitch!! You're lucky that he's holding me back right now!! You better watch out!!" I snarl at the boy wildly

The principal drags me to his office, Louis following along. He sits me down in a chair opposite to his desk, Louis sitting next to me. He sits down in his own chair and sighs.

"Mind telling me why you're running around here like a wild man beating up your fellow student?" The principal asks crossing his arms

"Because he fucking deserved it that's why" I say angrily

"Harry" Louis warns grabbing ahold of my hand and drawing circles with his fingers to calm me down.

"Whatever the reason I'm afraid I'm going have to suspend you" the principal says firmly

"What that's not fair!! It's my fault!! Harry only hit the kid because he was beating me up!!You can't suspend him!!" Louis says pleading

"Has he harmed you before Mr.Tomlinson?" The principal asks raising his eyebrow

No. His answer should be no because he's never told me that he was getting bullied. That anyone had ever hurt him or even said something rude to him. He always said he was fine though I never believed it.

"Yes, multiple times" Louis says looking at me sadly

My heart breaks. So Louis was getting bullied like Taylor had said. All those times where I had touched him somewhere and he'd winced in pain were because of what they did to him. All those times I surprised him at his locker and he'd flinch was because of what they did to him. How could I have been so blind.