Chapter 26

*Harry's POV* 🐸
*Earlier*

"Hey, forget them they're complete jerks" Niall says trying to cheer me up

I had just walked in on my best friend and boyfrie-  ex boyfriend shirtless in bed together and now I was in the school cafeteria feeling absolutely terrible.

I would've never thought that Louis could do this to me.

He was always such a shy cute little thing, but he's come out of his shell more since he's hung out with us.

I thought it was because of me, but maybe all along it was Zayn.

God how badly did I miss Louis and I hated myself for that.

Just then I see that bitch walk in.

Zayn fucking Malik.

He looks around for a while and spots us. He stares at us for a second and somehow gets the message not to sit with us.

He ends up sitting at a table at the corner of the cafeteria. Serves him right. Fucking boyfriend stealer.

"What I hate most is that I hate Zayn more than hate Louis, he just stole my heart." I say ashamed

"Hey, that's normal. You two were absolute love birds. It makes sense for you to feel that way." Liam says empathetically.

"I just can't believe Louis would do this." Niall says off into thought

I put my head down wanting all my thoughts to just disappear.

The next time I look up I see Louis and I feel a spark of pain in my heart. Though what breaks my heart even more is the fact that he walks over to where Zayn is sitting.

Liam glares at Louis, Niall stares open mouthed, and I just begin to tear up.

Why would Louis do this?

They sit together and start talking like they aren't completely destroying my heart.

"I just want to fucking go home." I say resting my head on the table.

Time passes and suddenly I hear Niall talk

"Hey, look." He says nodding in their direction

I look over and see a bunch of football players harassing them.

Seeing Louis' face my first instinct is to help him. But as I inexplicably stand up I see the football team gone and Zayn ruffling Louis hair.

Right Louis didn't need me anymore. Did he ever really need me?

I sink back in my chair, the sadness evident in my face.

Suddenly I remember something I need to tell them.

"Oh, and guess what? That fucking asshole cheated on Perrie." I tell them

"Yeah, with Louis." Liam says

"N- Well ya, but with Eleanor as well." I say

"Seriously? That's fucked up." Niall says

"Hey, look they're gone." Liam suddenly alerts us

"Pfft, Okay? I don't care." I say crossing my arms

Niall and Liam look at me and then at each other, then in unison we all stand up and follow them.

I see they enter the bathroom and thoughts run through my head about what they could be doing in there together.

We follow after them and reach the bathroom door. I begin to contemplate opening it when Niall pushes me behind and opens the bathroom door.