Hang Out

Sonic's POV

Shadow said he wanted to hang out with me today, i didn't get the chance to say yes yesterday because Chibi kept bugging me but i'm glad i did. Right now i'm getting to leave the apartment and Chibi kept staring at me intensly. I head over to the door and smiled at him.

"uh...i'll be going now"

"yeah...have a nice day" he said.

I quickly left the apartment and went to the place where Shadow and i promised to meet, a cafe. I rushed my way there and saw Shadow standing there. I went to him.

"hi Shadow! you're very early"

he smiled at me.

"i know, let's go inside"

Shadow led me in to our table as we sit down and order drinks. While we were waiting for our orders to be here we started to chat about some stuff. He's a very nice person! I can't believe why i haven't met him before. I must be very busy with taking care of Chibi and go to work at the same time.

"here are your orders, enjoy" the lady handed our drinks said and smiled before walking away.

"hey i have a question" Shadow asked.

"yeah?"

"you seriously never dated anyone before?"

"uh...yeah, why?" i asked as i start to drink.

"may i be your first?"

I stopped drinking and coughing. I stared at him and he just stared back at me with a smile. I blushed and laugh nervously.

"ehehe...um...Shadow that's uh..."

He suddenly hold my hand on the table and kept smiling.

"Sh-Shadow isn't it embarrassing for us to h-hold hands like this?" i asked, still blushing.

"of course not"

he stared at me still with that charming smile and i don't know what else to say or do! wait i just called his smile char- whatever! i laughed nervously again and look away.

"t-this is um....nice i guess"

"i know it does" he said.

i tried my best to look at him again and he's still smiling like he had never seen something that makes him so happy before. yes, i must admit that it feels nice to make someone smile but...something about this kind of smile is different and trust me, i'm blushing!

"Sonic is that you?"

i turn my head around and saw one of my old friend from when i was a kid. i still remember him! his name is Silver! my face light up with a cheerful smile.

"Silver! gosh it's been so long!"

he waved at me and walk closer.

"i see now that you're dating?"

my smile faded as the blushes start to form on my face again and i just realized Shadow and i are still holding hands. Shadow laughed and let my hand go.

"nope, we're still not dating yet" he said calmly.

"ahh i see, i gotcha" Silver snickered.

"h-hey hey hey! new topic! so uh...how was the orphanage since i left?"

"well it's the same but a little gloomy after you left...but no worries though! we were happy that you tried to do things on your own!" Silver smiled.

"aww i kind of missed our friends back there...maybe i should pay a visit sometime"

"Sonic, you're from an orphanage?"