Try To Bond

Chibi's POV

i really need to start doing something to have that Shadow guy away from my brother. What am i supposed to do? i have a feeling my brother starts to like him even more. i can't let that happen! if anyone who can be close with my brother that's me!

i sat in front of the tv and click on the remote to switch channel. i was kind of bored at that time and brother is out to buy groceries. i wanted to come but he begged me to watch the house. oh well..

i stopped at a news channel when i saw a familiar hedgehog. Shadow's on tv! what's he doing on tv? is he secretely a celebrity? or did he do something bad like a criminal? it turns out that....he's a famous military agent.

"can you explain to us how did you captured them?"

"those guys, having to escape polices for more than twelve times, failed when i teleported right in front of them. this case isn't really that bad, the police should've handled this more professionally than having to call us agents. our work is far from just catching some stupid robbers" Shadow sighed irritatingly.

"so this guy can teleport? how is that even possible that's so not real" i said to myself.

i heard the door clicked and i quickly changed channel.

"i'm back"

"hi! hey uh do you happen to know where Shadow lives?"

as brother put the groceries down, he looked at me and tilted his head.

"no, why?"

"oh...uh nevermind, just asking"

he started to look at me suspiciously.

"you're not planning on bugging him or prank him at his house are you?"

"no why would i do that? i'm an angel" i smiled at him while placing my palms on my cheeks.

"of course" he smiled back, sighing before going to the kitchen to put the groceries there.

i continued watching tv again for a little while because i was still bored. but then suddenly i heard my bro's phone rang. i watched him as he picked it up.

"hello?" he said to the caller.

"oh hi Shadow!"

THAT FRICKING HEDGEHOG.

"yeah i was just finished doing some shopping, why? oh of course yeah. wait what bring Chibi? are you sure? okay then i'll meet you there"

brother went towards me with a smile while i stare at him confusingly.

"what?" i asked.

"Shadow invited us to go to the park"

"what?! why me? i have absolutely nothing to do with your date with Shadow! i'm not going!" i pouted and fold my hands.

"Chibi what the heck? i don't even date him. come on! you love running at the park"

hmph i know he's trying to bait me to come with him but there is no way he'll-

"i'd buy you snacks"

"FINE"

moments later we made it to the park and i could see my brother's face lighten up when he saw Shadow approach us. ugh.

"hey you made it" jerk face said.

"yeah, so what's the occasion on inviting us here?" brother asked.

"i just thought we could spend some time together" he smiled.

"okay can i run now?"

"not yet"

i sighed and groaned at the thought that i have to wait more before i can run a around the park and get away from Shadow. just look at that guy oh my god he's so irritating to look at!

"here"

Shadow suddenly gave me three candies. i took it from his hand.

"those candies aren't from here so try one"

i stare at him suspiciously. so what if it's not from here? is it really that good? all candies are the same anyway. just because i'm twelve doesn't mean i love all kinds of cand- oh this is tasty.

"hmph, i'm only saying thank you because my brother taught me with good manners" i said while eating another.

"he loves it" my ears perked up when i hear my brother said that.

"shut up! can i run noww??"

"alright fine go crazy" he said.

"yes!"

Sonic's POV

i saw Chibi dashing away with excitement. i turn to Shadow and smiled.

"he just loves to run around so i can't really hold him back"

"that's alright"

we started to have a walk. the park is very refreshing for a walk, the wind is very warm here!

"so for some reason Chibi asked me where you live" i started a topic.

"why is that?"

"i don't even know...but i think it's best to keep him not know about it" i laughed.

"don't be like that, if you want i can take you both there" he said as he hold my hand. i started to blush.

"haha, t-trust me Chibi would probably trash your place if he knows where your house is"

"oh but i don't mind, i already have someone to take care of that mess" he smiled.

"you do?" i asked as he nodded.

"but...i don't know i'm still kind of worried if he does permanent damage to your house"

"Sonic he's twelve"

"twelve and devillish" i groaned.

"well if you say so" he said.

i didn't even realize i'm still holding hands with him. this actually feels nice. and for some reason i can't stop blushing! ugh it'd be embarrassing if Chibi saw me like this.

BOOM

"what the?!"

Shadow and i were shocked when we heard a loud explosion coming from the outside of the park's fence. my face got pale.

"i need to find Chibi!"