End

three days later Chibi was fully recovered and was able to go home from the hospital. Shadow helped payed the hospital bill eventhough Sonic told him that it was okay. news were spread around town about the explosion and the two criminals before, Amy and Tails were very worried and came to visit Sonic and Chibi.

"anyway...Sonic and his brother is going to live with me. he's moving out tonight" Shadow said as the five of them were having a conversation.

"so Sonic finally date Shadow?" Tails asked then stare at Chibi who tried to open a jar of cookie on the table.

"why are you staring at me?" he asked.

"i thought you didn't want them together" Tails said.

"oh what Tails knew?? what exactly did you and Chibi do while i was with Shadow?" Sonic said trying not to get angry.

"calm down Sonic it's okay" Shadow placed his hand around Sonic's hips and pull him closer to snuggle on his soft cheek. Sonic blushed.

"i'm actually pretty happy about you and Shadow! but, if you're going to move with him are you going to quit your job here?" Amy asked.

"oh gosh i didn't think about that! Shadow what should i do?"

"well if you're still happy with your job i wouldn't dare to take it away from you. it's your decision. i can also sent someone to drive you to your workplace if tou still want to work there" i smiled.

"really? then i guess i still want to work with you guys!" Sonic cheered.

"oh that reminds me, Shadow are you a spy? i've seen you on tv before" Chibi asked while eating some cookie.

"i wouldn't call myself a spy...more like an agent or some sorts. i work for the goverment's millitary"

Sonic stare at Shadow with surprise.

"that job sounds dangerous!"

"aww no it's not" Shadow said as he kissed his cheek again. Chibi can only roll his eyes with one cookie in hand. it's a really big cookie.

"well i guess we'll see you next week after you finish settling yourself on your new house!" Amy said as she got up from the sofa.

Tails and Amy left after they said their goodbyes. then suddenly Shadow grabbed Chibi's hands.

"ah! unhand me!"

"no way, i'm going to make sure you like me. now come with me and tell all the places you want to visit and i'll take you there" Shadow said while dragging Chibi out from the apartment.

Sonic stood near the door hearing Chibi scream "unhand me jerk face!". Sonic smiled widely thinking about how Shadow also cared for Chibi like he's also his little brother too. Sonic decided to kill the time by packing some stuff before their moving tonight.

after almost three hours, Shadow and Chibi came back. Sonic was just finished packing Chibi's stuff.

"so how did the bonding go?"

Chibi had a stuffed penguin in his hand, his eyes sparked with excitement.

"Shadow took me to the biggest aquarium ever! now i love fish! we also visit the zoo and turns out penguins can't fly! then we went to the arcade and Shadow rent me the entire game for one hour! nobody get to play all the games for one hour but me and Shadow! Shadow also took me to the candy store and i ate a lot there! oh he also took me to the toy store and i choose a lot of cool stuff there! and and-"

"woah hold up Shadow bought you all those candies? and toys? and he rent the entire arcade for you?? Shadow how much money did you just spent with this kid?"

"probably 200 dollars"

"S H A D O W-"

"haha it's fine, Sonic. look how happy he is"

Sonic stared at Chibi again and saw him hugging and talking to his stuffed penguin with a bright face. Sonic smiled.

"you're right...but then again- that's a lot of money for just one kid, Shadow! make sure you don't spend too much next time. i don't want us to be the cause of your money" Sonic said.

Shadow approached him then gave him another kiss on the cheek. he smiled.

"you two would never cause me any trouble"

Sonic blushes then stare down. he whispered quietly.

"h-how long are you just going to keep kissing me on the cheek..."

Shadow smirked then whispered back to him seductively.

"right after Chibi sleeps tonight"

Sonic jumped away from Shadow's embrace with a fast heart rate and a bright red face. he was very shocked.

"what's wrong?" Chibi asked.

"ah- NOTHING"

the night came and Shadow finally took the two out from the apartment. they moved in to Shadow's house which surprised Sonic and Chibi since it looks like it has three floors.

"Chibi, are you brave to sleep alone tonight?" Shadow asked before they get out of the car.

"yeah, why?"

"because i told my workers to decorate your own room with toys and candies, it's the second door on the left at the second floor"

Chibi's eyes sparked with excitement again then dashed out of the car first before Shadow and Sonic even stepped out. Sonic laughed.

"wow you really did manage to make him like you. and i've never seen him this happy before"

"yeah..." Shadow smiled at him.

Shadow stepped out of the car first before opening the other side of the door for Sonic to come out. they both smiled at eachother.

"Sonic"

"hm?"

"you're sleeping with me" Shadow smirked.

"W A I T-"

yeah i decided to upload all the chapters today. anyway, tell me if you want a sequel.