Mischief

Sonic's POV

after our little hang out we went home. i was still a bit surprised that Chibi was being mean to Shadow. i closed the door right after we both got in.

"alright, why did you say that to Shadow?"

"say what to who?" he said as he sit on the sofa.

"don't pretend you don't know, Chibi. now tell me why were you being mean to Shadow? do you not like him?" i sighed as i sit beside him.

"oh no worries! i like him. i just love to mess around" he smiled.

ugh he's so cute that i can't stay mad at him for so long! darn. i smiled and pat his head.

"okay then...but please, could you stop being so mischiefous for once? that'd be great"

"ahaha i don't make promises" he smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"well i'm taking my bath" i stood up and left him.

Chibi's POV

my brother left to the bathroom and i sighed in relieve. i can't tell him that i'm planning to get Shadow away from him! that'd ruin everything and he might hate me.

"maybe i should be a little more annoying tomorrow so that he'll leave the library sooner..." i thought to myself.

~~~

the next day i followed brother at work again and meet Tails there. i quickly went over to him and grab one of his hand.

"hm? what is it?"

"do you think he'll be back again today?"

Tails blinked then saw my brother doing his job. he stared at me again and nodded.

"he probably will"

"i'll try to annoy him as much as i can" i smirked as i whispered that.

Tails laughed and nodded.

"good luck. i'll be at the second floor if you need me" he said before he left.

i guess it'll be pointless if i kept waiting for that guy to come because it's still morning and he usually comes around noon. i decided to help my brother with the books.

and just as i was having so much time with brother, that i don't even realize that it's already noon, Shadow showed up. he walk towards us while waving a hand and smiled.

"hi again Sonic"

"Shadow! hi there" my brother smiled and waved back.

"you know this is a library right" i said while stare at Shadow. he stared back.

"uh...yes?"

"Chibi..." i heard my brother groaned and i laugh at him.

"heh what? i was just joking!" i walk away and left the two.

Sonic's POV

i sighed when i saw Chibi walk away but smiling. just what's wrong with him? he's usually nice to everyone who i befriend with.

"sorry about that"

"it's alright, i'm used to handle stuff like that"

i sighed in relieve even though i don't really understand what he means.

"do you want to help me carry these books, Shadow?"

"sure"

"HA! i helped him more than you do before you even get here!!" Chibi screamed from behind the racks. i slap my palm to my face and groaned.

"it's okay i'm not bothered" Shadow laughed.

"you sure? because he seems to be extra annoying today" i sighed while carrying some books.

"yes, now where should we put these?"

"oh right, follow me!" i smiled and walk over to another rack.

there was a small table there and i put the books that i carried there as i told Shadow to do so too.

today is pretty fun now that Shadow's here. i'm not saying that Chibi is boring though! it's just...a different kind of fun feeling i guess. and the fact that he likes to tease me from time to time also helped me set my mood up even though it's kind of annoying, it's still fun.

now Chibi here just suddenly turned very mischiefous everytime Shadow's here. he said he didn't hate Shadow and he actually like him but why is he acting like this? is there something about a twelve-year old that i logically don't know about? because chaos he is really annoying.

i was just talking to Amy for a little while and when i get back i saw Chibi sitting on top of Shadow's head and hold his ears as if they were a steering wheel. of course i'm panic and quickly carry him off from Shadow's head. and then when we were sitting on one of the little couches, Chibi jumped on me and stick his tongue out towards Shadow. like, seriously! this kid is- oh my god.

"hey hey Shadow, did you know that i can jump from that rack and land on your-"

"Chibi please!" i shut his mouth from behind and carry him up.

"um, i need to talk to him for a minute" i smiled nervously as he nodded.

i carry him to the back room and sat him down on the sofa. i stare at him as he stare back.

"Chibi, why?" i sighed.

"i'm just playing around, is that not allowed?" he frowned.

oh god he's doing it again. that sweet angelic face that never fails me to get mad at him. i place a hand on my forehead and close my eyes.

"Chibi i swear to chaos i'd never forgive myself for yelling at you but right now you're kind of being more than annoying. you're acting a bit more devillish"

he suddenly smirked at me.

"do i?"

geez i just can't with this kid. after my fail attempt of interrogating Chibi i went back to Shadow, sighing.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"nothing, just fail parenting" i chuckled.

"if you need help i'm available"

"no no no Shadow it's okay, literally. i can take care of myself" i smiled.

he smiled back and place a hand on my cheek. i blushed. i just can't get my eyes off him.

"i know you can, you're a strong hedgehog. but please do note that i'm always ready to help you"

i froze for a moment before i nodded and smiled.

"t-thank you...Shadow"

Chibi's POV

i saw Shadow comforting my brother. ugh who does he think he is trying to make my brother happy? the only one who can make my brother happy is me and me only!