"Lady Boner"

Trashylittlewhore suggested this chapter idea, I hope its good lol
(It was requested that it'd be post-hiatus, if y'all would like to imagine its post-hiatus, though it doesn't necessarily have to be based on real-life Patrick but idk, enjoy, here ya go 🤷🏼💜)

~

It was three o'clock when I headed to the local library. I had some math homework I needed help with, and I asked Patrick (a boy from my school who was tutoring me), if he could meet me there.
Patrick's a good tutor; this semester I was practically failing the class, and somehow, my marks have changed ever since he started tutoring me.
Of course, I still needed help with it, since I am no genius with maths. I have no idea what possessed me to take University level math. So naturally, I had earlier called Patrick, and convinced him to help me, even though it was Saturday afternoon. But I really did need help. Not to mention, I found him to be adorable; oh his sweet smile, and his glassy blue eyes, especially the cute face he would make when he was frustrated [w/the maths], and the way he'd ...
I mean, what am I saying?! He's my math tutor for god's sake!
But he is adorable.
Oh god.

~

3:15 on the dot we both walked into the library. Making direct eye contact, a smirk on both of our faces, we met at a round table and placed our backpacks by said table.

"So, not doing so well with your math, Ms.(or insert your pronouns)
Y/L/N?"
I chuckled at this remark

"Well, I suppose you could say that" I smirked

Honestly, I have to say; when he called me Ms, the way he did.... It turned me on (A/N: kill me now) , but I know I have to be professional, and stay focused. I mean, I had a test coming up!
I was pulled back into reality after those few seconds of meaningless thought.

"So, what is it your having problems with?" He asked me

I could've totally said my hormones, and the fact I wanted to leave the library with him, and I'd much rather be doing him than the equations.
...
But I mean.... Hehe

"Trigonometry." I answered while trying to push away these thoughts.

I pulled out my binder and textbook and showed him what I had been having troubles (A/N: troubled thoughts, and the self-esteem to match I'm sorry) with in class.
I watched as he scanned the book for information, as well as he looked at all my mistakes (A/N: I always make such expensive mistakes) and the little "hm"s and "mhm"s he would make and how cute that was.
Oh, I mean, uh....
Math! Right! Thats why I'm here. ugh, I have to stay focused.

Why do I have such a hot tutor?

"Y/N...." Patrick started

oh god. I hope he didn't see any questionable doodles in my book.

"Yes?.."

"You seem to be doing fine. You're. doing everything right." he seemed confused, but honestly, so was I.

"Really?!"

"Y/N,  you don't need help with this; in fact, I think you'd make a good tutor, yourself" he smiled

"So, the student has become the master?" I joked

"Indeed." He replied

"But, Y/N... You're doing fine with this; I don't know why you needed me.. Why'd you call?"

Fuck.

Quick idiot! Think of something! (This is me talking to myself in my head)

"Well, I just didn't realize.. Uh, that I was doing it right!" I smiled, hoping he bought it

He gave me a questionable look, and smirked.
I was sort of unsure of what to do, because I had no idea what his next move would be, and what he was going to say.

He turned to me

"Do you wanna maybe, hang out later?"

Fuck.

My heart skipped a beat. Or maybe 100 beats.

"Yeah, um sure!" I accepted

"Alright, cool. I'll call you?" He proposed

"sure!" I agreed.

And so, Patrick left the library that Saturday afternoon with evening plans; and there I was, left at the library, as red as a cherry tomato, blushing, with evening plans.

I guess you really could say, I had a Lady Boner.

~

A/N: oml I'm sorry!! 😂 ugh that was.... Something..? I tried. I'm sorry. The ending, was..? Well. It sure was an ending! Haha! If you liked it, let me know, or you can give more prompts and suggestions for things you wanna read, so I can write it! Also, I haven't written in this book for a really long time, but I'll be active from now on.

Share this with your friends, your mom, your dog, your fish, and vote! (If you want)
Thanks for reading! ❤