Another Leia, Another Han

*Leia's P.O.V.*
How Dare He! Dameron has been nothing but trouble for me. Always pulling stunts and going the extra mile. NOT ONCE considering the risks. Risking his OWN life was one thing, but now RISKING THE LIFE OF ONE OF THE NEWEST PILOTS WITH OUT A SECOND THOUGHT! Did they think they could just fly off into battle RISKING EVERYTHING and thinking that their actions would have no consequences WHATSOEVER. I marched over to where the two were standing.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" I demanded.

"Leia-" Poe started

"No. Don't even try it Dameron. Risking your life was one thing but now, risking another's life as well with your crazy stunts. Its-" I said
Then the girl spoke up.

"He didn't make me. It was my choice. I knew the risks. It's not all his fault."

You could see in her eyes that she hated the First Order more than anyone else and wouldn't stop till it was dead on the ground before her.

"It was my choice" she repeated, but stronger this time.

I sighed and walked back towards the bridge on the main cruiser. On my way Han walked over and started talking to me.

"She reminds me of you" he said chuckling

"She's nothing like me at all. She has no sense of responsibility or duty, just flying off like that not thinking of the consequences.."

Both of us were silent for a moment.  Then it hit me.

"You know Poe reminds me of you" I said.

"Yeah, but I'm way more handsome" He said running a hand through his now silver-grey hair. He took one look at my face and said

"Go easy on them Leia let them be young" Han said this almost jokingly but you could tell he was serious.

"I guess it couldn't hurt" you said grudgingly as you allowed him to lead you onto the cruiser.

*Poe Dameron's P.O.V*
When I saw Leia walking towards us I knew I was in for it. I expected to be slapped, shot with a blaster set on stun, or at the least demoted...but yet again the girl amazed me. Y/n was no less than my guardian angel. Standing up to General Leia Organa like that.....a feat that was nothing short of extraordinary, and that fire in her eyes... Like wildfire jumping from tree to tree leaving some untouched and burning others to the ground. There was something irresistible and irreplaceable about y/n. Something that made me want to put my arm around her and tell the world she was mine....

Author's Note

I really enjoyed writing this chapter so you'll probably see more like it. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!