Bound

~*They say the force picks and chooses, it picks the brightest and the darkest, the best and the worst, the desperate, and the satisfied, and makes them whole....*~

As you landed the ship as quietly as you could you felt a sliver of unbearable pain in yout head. And just for a second you thought you heard a voice... but then the pain was gone, as was the voice. Normally you would've tried to figure out what was happening to you, but at the moment you didn't have time. You slipped out of the x-wing and started walking towards the nearest outpost. There was nothing special about the cluster of tents, the yelling merchants and the animals at the watering hole so you were about to move on when you heard someone scream. You ran over and saw a woman pointing at the sand dunes. Dammit. Of course they show up now. You ran quickly hoping to find a place to hide from the First Order's Stormtroopers. Thankfully you found a washing station. You quickly sat down and started scrubbing at a piece of rubbage just as the guards ran past you. Thank the Force. They didnt even bother with a second glance.... aww crap.... that probably means they have something-someone more important to catch. Goddammit Dameron. You throw the piece of scrap back into the bin and run after them, doing your best to stay hidden. Eventually you see them up ahead arresting someone. You could just made out scrappy black hair and a leather jacket-you have got to be kidding me. Of course it's the one and only Poe-freaking-Dameron. Son of a blaster. You watch as the transport comes to land just ahead and the stormtroopers drag him in. Just as the doors are closing you throw yourself through the opening. Thankfully there were some crates that you managed to hide behind (otherwise this story would be an anti-climactic failure..oh wait-it already is)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!
Vote on this chapter bc its the one chapter I dont want to gouge my eyes out while reading. And if I get more than 10 votes I'll continue this sad excuse of a fanfic. Sorry this is short but no one is gonna bother reading it anyways and all I have to do is keep a promise.
Also sorry about every grammar and spelling mistake I've made. My autocorrect is crap and I was typing this left handed on the bus.
Until Next time..
-E. Skywalker