I'll Love You Forever

*Poe's P.O.V.*
As we landed at the rebel base I felt  like I was walking on air. Some of my friends came over and slapped me on the back but I was just kind of numb to all of it. Without realizing where I was going I headed towards y/n's x-wing. I watched her swing out and land gracefully on the ground a smile on her face and her eyes dancing. I strode over to her hopeful that maybe she had heard what I said and maybe decided to take me back.

"Well Dameron that was quite a stunt wasn't it" she said as I started to smile.
"Don't you ever do that again" I growled.
"I'm not losing you. Not yet not EVER" I said as I hugged her tightly to my chest.
"Y/n, I meant every word I said" I said softly whispering into her right ear.
"I'd do anything for you" I said sincerely.
"Poe Dameron" she started as she broke away from our hug.
"The minute I first saw you face I knew you were trouble" she said with a grin......
"And maybe you're just my type of trouble" she finished as I grinned wildly.
"Does this mean......"I asked grinning slyly.
"I guess so" she said grinning back.
"I'd never be able to live without you for long" she said with a grin. I picked her up and swung her around kissing her lightly as I set her down. As we kissed I heard a few cheers and applause...also some catcalls, but I'd settle that later.

"I'll love you forever Y/n" I said as we pulled apart and smiled.
"So will I" y/n whispered. As I hugged her I saw Leia at the edge at the compound....And maybe it was just a trick of my eyes.....but I could have sworn that I saw the ghost of Han Solo putting his arm around her and whispering into her ear as she smiled fondly...then just like he appeared he faded back into the distance.....

Author's Note
I'm so so so so so sorry that was really short but I really needed to publish this on Valentine's Day (more like commercial-holiday-with-no-meaning-whatsoever-execpt-to-sell-cards-and-heart-shaped-junk, but whatever). I hope you enjoyed. I will try to update this weekend or earlier. THANK YOU FOR 120+ READS! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!