I'm not dead...I think

Hi y'all.
So um I'm so sorry I haven't like, done anything or updated the story but I've been busy with finals, and the fact that my school had a shooting warning. I also saw infinity war (my marvel account is MarvelFan018) and I've had depression for a while now. Not to mention all my friends hate me, and I spent more time than usual crying in the shower or crying in the dead of night. So ya. My life has been crap. And I feel really crappy leaving y'all on a cliff hanger and I don't know if I have the time or state of mind to continue this. So I'll tell u guys what happens, maybe in the future I'll finish the story maybe I won't cuz I'm slowly dying inside. I'm tired of pretending to be confident with my friends and pretending that I don't know they hate me and haven't heard what they say behind my back. So where was i....Oh the ending. Scroll Down if u want to know.

Also, I'd like to thank those who have supported me from the beginning and haven't stopped:
FennaB11
goddamneron
OfHxpe
yoitsme108
Sorry if I left out your name it is impossible to do anything on this phone..

Scroll for ending

Farther

Keep Going

Not Yet

Spoiler Alert: They die. We all die eventually. There is no happily ever after cuz in real life (I tried to make this story as real as possible) the monsters always win.

Goodbye. And may the force be with you, always.

-Ella Skywalker
@Lost_in_space26255