Better This Way

*Your P.O.V.*
It was a couple days after Poe had said he loved you and you had a mission yestetday that almost got hairy and had you shaken up a little but now you were back to normal. You were walking down the hallway to Poe's  room to see what he was up to. You hadn't seen him all day and had been wanting to talk to him for a while. You knocked twice on the door and it slid open to show a haggard looking Poe.

"Hi Poe!" You said exuberantly.
"I've been looking for you all day and-" you were cut off by Poe saying
"Y/n I have to talk to you about something"
"Okay so do I" you said
He opened the door all the way and sat on the side of his bed and you sat on the corner of his bed facing him

"Y/n I'm sorry I-I just can't do this anymore."  Your heart shattered into a million pieces like broken glass and a tear broke free and trickeled down your cheek.

"What-What do you mean Poe. You can't do what" you asked but you already knew the awnser before he replied
"I can't do this" he said motioning his arms back and forth between the two of you.
"I can't do this relationship"
"But Poe-I thought-" you started not bothering to hide the sadness in your voice.
"Well you thought wrong!" He said suddenly mad.
"What did I do-I-I I'm sorry Poe" as you ran out of his room tears falling like heavy rain on your face. Your vision blurred you typed the code onto the keypad for you room and fell on the bed and spent the rest of the night crying for what you had lost, not bothering to get dinner.

~~~~~~~Time Skip To Morning~~~~~~

*Poe's P.OV.*
I can't believe I did that. I'm such a damn jerk. Hurting her like that when I knew it would break her. I know it was better to be this way. Better to have no attachments, better for the both of us, better when one of us didn't make it back after a mission, but even I wasn't buying it. The damage had been done. She would never take me back and frankly I wouldn't either. Goddammit why'd I have to go and do that. Never again would I hold her hand in the coolness of the night. Stare into her beautiful eyes....... I need to apologize and a part of me hoped maybe, just maybe by some slim chance, she'd take me back. I started towards her room and was a few steps away when four girls blocked my path. One was a tall brown-haired girl with dark blue eyes. Another was a short raven haired girl, then there was the medium sized redhead and the girl I recognized from the garage-Rose I think.

"Where do you think you're going" Rose said.
"Listen I don't want any trouble" I said rasing my hands in surrender.
"Are you sure about that, 'cause you've seem to have started some" the black-haired girl said.
"You think you can just walk into her room with your petty apologies and pretend nothing happened Dameron" the redhead said angrily.
"I never want to see you around here again, and if I do its not gonna be so good for you" treathened the brown-haired girl.
"Okay, okay I'm leaving" I said as I started walking backwards the way I came, and the girls stared daggers me the while time. I gotta remember never to mess with them again.

Author's Note
Sorry that got a little dramatic and I probably should've pulled back but I kept going anyway. Also I have given up on images. Sorry again for the non-happy ending, but there will be more happy endings ahead. Please comment any ideas, suggestions, or advice as I am running low on all three thanks to homework squashing my creative ability a little more each day :(
Thanks Again! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!