I was sitting at a bench on campus, trying to finish my assignment. I really should just give up, It is already late. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see jack behind me, he smiles then hops over the bench to sit beside me. Smooth.

"Hey there, Cutie." Jack said while smirking at me. He was really close to my face, I could smell his minty breath.

"Very flattering but I would prefer you to call me by my first name." He looked dumbfounded  for a second.

"Ah, yes, your first name which is..." Wow, the guy that seems to know everyone doesn't remember my name. Maybe I don't stand out enough for him...well at least he noticed me.

"You don't remember my name?" I asked while I squint my eyes.

"No, but don't tell me! I will guess." He quickly spat out. "Tell me to stop when you hear it."

"Heh, okay." He probably won't guess it but I want to see if he can get it close enough.

He ran his hand through his hair, and paused.
"Is it Honey bun? Or sweetie pie? Sugar lips?"

I feel my face get warm, "Okay you can stop now." I try to laugh it off, I hope it wasn't so noticeable that I was blushing.
"Anyways, My name is (Y/N)."

"What a beautiful name." Jack replied.

"Well you can thank my parents for that one." Jack chuckled, then slid over closer to me.

"My friends are having a house party tomorrow night. You should definitely come! It will be a fun time." Jack smiled, he sounded very excited. I haven't been to one college party yet, I might regret it but I don't wanna hurt Jack's feelings. He is just too sweet.

"Sure, I will be there." I said, watching his little smile grow.

"Great! I will see ya there!" I watched him get up and run off to a group of guys, they were probably watching us the whole time. I closed my laptop, and got up to go to my next course.
I checked my phone for the time and-
...
HOLY HECKIN SHEEZ BALLS I AM LATE.
After a few seconds of mentally screaming I ran off, hoping Jack didn't see me panicking.

*+:。.。 Time Skip 。.。:+*

I went back to my apartment, and walked in seeing Jesse doing some weird yoga pose and do some project on her laptop while sipping from her matcha tea.

"Hello (Y/N). Did you finish your assignment." Jessse said, not even making eye contact with me.

"Uhg, it doesn't matter." I walk to my bed and flop on it so my face is smothered by the bed.

"Are you alright?" Jesse asked, peeking at me.

"I am stressed out and I wanna die." I mumbled.

"(Y/N), sweety, I can not hear you when you are talking into your blanket."

I slid off the bed. "Just weird people. Oh, and what do people wear to parties?"

Jesse raised her eyebrows, "You are going to a party? I thought that wasn't your scene."

I stood up and started to grab my pj's. "Well I gotta get out there sometime. Anyways what do humans wear to a social gatherings that involve drinking and entertainment?"

"Drinking? You are gonna poison your body with alcohol?" Jesse said very concerned.

"Maybe, It doesn't matter. Anyways what do human beings clothe themselves with when they go to a social celebration including entertainment, and alcohol?"

"I don't know, just wear casual clothes. Doesn't have to be fancy."

I started to change into my Pajamas as I noticed Jesse staring at me. I have speculations that she might like me, but I am really not into her.
"Uhm, Y'know I was invited by this guy named Jack. He is pretty cute."

"Oh wow, that is cool. I have heard some wild stories about that boy." Jesse said that without a hint of enthusiasm. 

"Oh, really? Mind telling me some?" I asked, I should get myself prepared for how he acts.

Jesse got up and started putting her tea in the sink. "Not enough time, I need to sleep." I looked at the time and it was 7:56.

"You are no fun, don't you know sleep is for the weak?" I threw my dirty clothes in a bin, and sat back on my bed.

"Well, don't you know sleep causes difficulty to concentrate, paranoia, and slow performance. So whose the weak one?"

"Uhg, just go to sleep already, I am already tired of you." I heard her sign, then I pulled out my laptop and started playing Cuphead for basically the whole night. I ended up falling asleep with my head directly on my laptop.