I woke from my sleep, I felt cold and sweaty. I couldn't even remember what I had dreamed about to make me in this state, but I know I want to be comforted by another human.

I hopped off my bed in an instant and ran to Jesse's Room. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I thought Jesse never locks her door, something must be wrong. I continue trying to unlock the door, eventually I started banging on it. I continue to bang the door, until it finally opens.

The door opens up to a beautiful green forest, it had a variety of flowers everywhere. I stopped to smell one, it was white with a tint of pink. I should have remembered that door in my apartment lead to this beautiful forest.

I suddenly snapped out of my daze when I heard an Irish voice call out. "That is called a blackberry blossom." He goes to pick up one and placed it behind my ear. "It is almost as beautiful as you are." I look up to see his smiling face. I hug him immediately.

"Jack...I had a terrible dream." I let go of him, and instead of looking concerned he had a blank expression.

"Well, what was it about?" He said.

My dream...what was it about? I don't even remember what was so "terrible" about my dream.

"My darling, you dreamed of him."

I looked to Jack, though I already knew whose voice it was.

Mark.

"Wh-what?" I wasn't sure if it was in my head or just boomed over the forest. I looked around and couldn't see Mark, but Jack's face turned cold.

"He has hurt you before, he will hurt you again."

Cuts started appearing on Jack's body. The biggest one was around his neck. I started backing away from him. His one eye started glowing green, a green glow I never wanted to see again.

"Run,Kitten"

When Mark said that it sounded as if he had whispered it into your ear. But alas, Mark wasn't there to protect me. So I ran, and I ran as fast as I could. I kept running, looking for a way out. I turned around to see if he was still there, he was chasing after me with a knife in his hand.

It appeared I was running in circles, I had passed the Blackberry Blossoms twice. As I looked at the flowers I tripped on a stump.

Then I was finally awake.

Jesse was shaking me. "God, (Y/N), The hell was that? You were breathing so heavy, I got scared."

Instead of answering I took a moment to adjust to the light. Jesse already had her yoga blanket in her other arm. It must be a bit earlier from what time I usually wake up, If Jesse hasn't started her yoga yet.

"(Y/N), Say something. What were you dreaming about." Jesse eyes searched my face for an answer she desperately wanted.

"Uhm... I-I just don't remember." I mumbled, I didn't want Jesse to know. She would say the dream was a sign to stay away from Jack.

Jesse got off my bed, and stood up. "You need a dream catcher, and lucky for you, I have an extra. I will get it right now."

"I don't need a dream catcher, I am fine." I said, struggling to get out.

Jesse sighed, "Okay, but if you want it, just tell me." Jesse walked out of my room and left the door ajar.

I got up and did my morning routine, grabbed a banana and went to my first class of the day.

*+:。.。 Author's Notes 。.。:+*

If you thought last chapter was short, this one was shorter. I really suck and I am so sorry. I actually started this chapter when I was waiting for my friends to get off of a ferris wheel where I thought they were making out on.

Anyways, I decided that from now on I will appreciate one of you guys by putting my favorite comment from the last chapter here.
So here it goes I guess.

Comment of the hour goes to:

"THE DAMN BOOK IS SO GOOD!!!! WHY CANT IT BE FINISHED!!!!?!???"
- @ciolJen

I chose this comment because these are the types that make me want to keep writing this story. I am very happy when you guys enjoy my story and frankly without you guys I probably would have gotten bored and stopped writing this story. But because of your guys funny amd motivating comments I feel like I need to weite for you guys. So thanks fellas.
:)