Possible trigger warning? (Sexual assault/rape)

By the time I got to the party it was really late, seeing how I walked there. Everyone seemed pretty drunk already, I seen a topless girl vomiting on the porch. Two boys we're making out together while someone was yelling, "Fucking queers!" At them.

Stepping over the vomit, I walked into the house. Music was blaring, and I desperately looked for Jack. I see some familiar faces but I don't even know anyone here.

I walked into the kitchen, to find what appeared to be a game of beer pong. I seen Jack bounce a ball into one of the cups as the people around him cheered.

Jack laughed and pointed at his opponent, "You can fucking suck it, Felix!" Jack goes to chug his beer as I approach him.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. "Hey, Jack." He looked at me with the biggest smile.

"Hey (Y/N), HEY EVERYBODY, (Y/N) IS HERE!" Everyone cheered again, I don't know why. Maybe to please Jack. "Come on, sexy ass." Jack pulled me close to him as he squeezed my butt. I could smell the beer on his lips. I pushed him away. And left the room without even replying. I am not gonna waste my breath on a drunken boy.

I ended up being the loner girl just taking sips from my soda, seeing people vomit kind of ruins the thought of getting wasted. After a while one of Jack's friends came up to me, struggling to walk straight. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Heyyyyyyyy, you're Jack's new girrrrlie." He said, I remember Jack calling him Felix. "Jack is lucky to have such a..." He started to pet my head, "Preeeety girliie." This is beyond uncomfortable.

"You seem nice and all, but can ya piss off?" I glared at him, but he didn't react, he just kept petting me.

Suddenly I heard Jack yelling, "FELIX, YOU IGNORANT SLUT." Jack hopped over to us, and pushed felix off of me. "Shoo!" He was wobbling on one leg.

"Why...are you..." I pointed at his leg, he looked down then looked back up at me.

"Why aren't you drinking!" He shouted over the music, completely ignoring whatever the hell he was doing with his leg. "You are the only one here who isn't hammered! Lemme get you a drink!"

"Uhm, actually I-" Jack vanished before I could finish my sentence. I guess it wouldn't hurt taking a drink or two. Jack came back, still hopping on his leg, while alcohol spills out of the cups he is holding. By the time he gets to me the cup his halfway filled.

"(Y/N), I GOT THE DRANNNK!" His volume made me want to stuff my mouth with tide pods and wash it down with bleach.

I grabbed the cup, and pulled Jack close to me.
"Do you wanna go somewhere a little more quieter?" Hid face went blank for a second then he nodded his head. As he was ushering me upstairs, I could have sworn I saw his eyes turn black, for maybe a second. I haven't drank or took anything, maybe I was just seeing things.

Jack took me to a room, which I was pretty sure wasn't his. It was covered in postcards, and maps of places. There was even a wall which was full of pictures of people, I think the person who was in most of the pictures was Felix. I am guessing this must be his house.

Before I could investigate more of this room, Jack shoved his lips on mine, this time more aggressively. I could smell the beer on him, almost making me want to pull away. But this time I couldn't help but want more. I wrapped my arms around him as he sloppily sucked on my bottom lip. He licked my neck, then he slammed me against the wall. Jack started to take off my pants, which is when I knew this had to stop.

I moved his hand away from there, "Jack, no." I buckled my pants back up.

He suddenly started talking in a more shaky tone, "Jack, yes." He said while smirking. I tried to out of his reach, but then he lightly pushed me from the wall to the bed. Jack got on top of me, as he nibbled on my neck. I couldn't tell if the room was dark, or if Jack's eyes were completely blackened.

"Jack, get off me!" I struggled to get out, he really has me pinned down. He placed his one hand over my neck, it wasn't hard enough to choke me but tight enough so I couldn't move my neck.

"Ḭ̵̐̍́́ ̸̠̥̯̀͌͜ẅ̵̡̬̜̦̉̕ì̴͚͜l̷̩͊͝l̷̢͍̗̯̉̐͊͘ ̶̯͑͜ͅḑ̴͎̘̌̅͠ͅō̸͎͙͕̾͠ ̶̻͖͝w̴̡̟̋̽̒h̷̞̼͖̬͂̄̄̀ā̴̤̄̀͛ṭ̷̳͔̃͋̈́ ̴̙̐͆̏̕͜ͅİ̸̹͇̪͎̄̓ ̷̧͚̿̇̏̉w̸͎͖͊ḁ̷̛̟n̵͚̔́t̴͎̩̼͌̃ ̶͓̻̲͂͘w̴͓͇̎͆̇̚i̷̡̫̋́̿t̸̃͑̀̕ͅh̷̪̄͗̇̽ ̶͙̬̻͑̈́̕ẏ̶̮̮̥̞̐͝o̶̲̜͕͛u̴͔̫͌ͅͅ,̸̝͐̇ ̷̫̐(̸̤̦͒͒͜Ý̵̰̬̓̋/̸̤̮͈̅͗̔̏N̷͓͋̋̀͑)̶͎͚͍̈́̽̾̑" Jack, said his voice was shaky, yet it sounded like he was in a rage. I was starting to feel tears in my eyes.

"Jack! Get away from me!" Suddenly, Jack's face looked as if he was surprised. He removed himself from me. Quickly, I got up and headed to the other side of the room.

"(Y/N), I...I am so sorry, I don't know what had gotten into me." He was talking normally again, I could barely look him in the eyes.

"Thanks for inviting me, but don't talk to me ever again." I quickly ran out of the room, I could hear him call my name again but I didn't stop. I walked all the way to my apartment, I really should have just stayed home.

*+:。.。 Author's Notes 。.。:+*

Hello, It is me again, the Bacon Sandwich. I am sorry for not uploading last week, I was just really tired. I will try to post every weekend, as planned. I hope you guys weren't freaked out about that whole scene, who is all on board for Jacksepticeye's redemption? Or will you spit in his sandwich? Hope you all enjoyed! By the way, sorry If I made any spelling or grammatical errors, I am really tired and things always pass by me. Feel free to let me know if something sounds wrong.