10

I already had my outfit on, all black like Jack said. He should be picking me up anytime now, and I was anxiously waiting. I was left fidgeting with my hands in the living room.

I hear footsteps and turn around and see Jesse standing there. She was sipping her green tea and eyeing me as I was a nervous wreck.
"Well you look very...gothic." She muttered.

"Oh, heh, yeah I...am going on a date." I manage to stutter out. Her eyes widened, as she took a seat on the couch and looked at me.

"The second one this week? You and this Mark guy must be really hitting it off." She said, slightly surprised.

"Well, uhm, it's not with...Mark." I said, and instantly regretting it.

"What? So you and Mark aren't working out?" She rised her voice and squinted her eyes.

"No, no me and Mark are...just fine it's just-" before I could finish my statement Jesse interrupted.

"Then who are you going out with, (Y/N)?!" Jesse asked, I wasn't sure if she was upset or possibly jealous.
Then, right on cue I heard a knock at the door. I jumped up immediately to go get it.

I opened the door, only a little bit so Jesse couldn't see who was on the other side. As soon as he opened his mouth, I knew I was fucked.

"Hey, (Y/N), you look lovely in black." The loud lrish voice bounced off the walls, I glanced over to see Jesse's shocked face turn into extreme anger. I quickly walked outside, and shut the door.

"Jack we need to go," I grabbed his hand and headed towards the stairs, "Jesse was right there!"

"Oh, for fuck's sake. I don't need to run, she doesn't scare me." He said this, as he was running to his car with me.

"Sure, Jack." We got into his car, and I could see Jesse looking extremely disappointed through the window. It was also slightly dark outside already. I looked to Jack hoping he would now explain what is happening.
He just smirked at me then giggled and drove off.

It was taking forever to get to wherever our destination was. So I turned on the radio, and started flipping through the channels.

"Hey did I say you could touch that? Now how am I gonna get to my favorite station?" Jack whined.

"You can just find it again later, it's not lost forever you know." I said, still searching for music that was actually good.

"But that takes forever, and I don't have the patience to just-"

I gasped, and tapped on Jack's shoulders. It was one of my favorite songs playing on the radio and I couldn't help but sing along to the words. Jack laughed at me as I was singing in the car. Then he tried to sing along but he got all the lyrics wrong, which I teased him for. When the song ended I felt so tired, like I had no energy.

"Well that was such a wonderful performance, (Y/N), you should drop out of college and become a star." He laughed, his adorable laugh, while giving me his goofy smile.

"I would be amazing, everyone would love me, I would be an internet sensation!" I said proudly.

"Good luck with that, I remembered when I wanted to be an internet sensation. I thought I could make it big off YouTube, It wasn't really working out for me. It is funny because I was considering dropping out of college, just to be..."

As Jack was rambling on, I got tired and had to take a nap, not really paying attention to what he had to say. I was just so tired and Jack's talking wasn't helping.

*+:。.。.。:+*

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP!"

I shot up after hearing Jack's yelling. I looked at him in anger from rudely waking me up, but then he blindfolded me.

"What the hell, Jack" I shout.
I hear a car door open and close, which was probably Jack getting out. Then my car door opened. I grabbed on to Jack. He walked me somewhere. I noticed that it was starting to sprinkle as I felt droplets of water come down on my face. Jack, finally, takes off my blindfold. The first thing I see is Jack's proud smiling face, the second thing I see made me extremely confused, and slightly disappointed.

*+:。.Author's Notes.。:+*

Hey fellas, I hopped into a river that was up to my shoulders and ended up losing my notes I made about this story because my phone was water damaged. So I basically have to wait to see if I can retrieve them in a few days, and if I cannot I will have to rely on my memory on what will happen later on in the story. So that's fun.

Commenter of the hour goes to:
"I LOVE THISe STORY SO MUCH!! I NEED MORE, please?"
- @zdoggee

Okay, But only because you asked politely.