12

"Fuck!" Jack yelled, he said while backing off of me. I could hear the slam of a car door shutting. I looked to Jack and I could see the panic all over his face, he obviously didn't think this through.

I quickly hud our clothes under the ball pit and then grabbed jack and pushed him underneath the balls as well.

I looked around for anything else suspicious, which was probably the ton of candles lit around. I could tell it was too late when I heard a knock at the door. I hid myself under the balls along with jack. I couldn't see anything but darkness.

"Hello?" I heard someone say softly. "Anyone there?"

I sighed, it was probably an old man. We should be fine. I heard another muffled voice, one that sounded quite annoyed.

"Jesus christ, Move out my way." Then I heard a loud bang, as if someone knocked another window out.

"IT IS THE POLICE DEPARTMENT! COME OUT YA LITTLE SHITS!" I was startled, I felt Jack squirm so I held onto him, hoping he won't move.

I could hear footsteps of the two, the one who was screaming must have been panting.

"There is absolutely no one here, Dan, just some candles." They kept walking around.

"I bet there is a squatter here, setting candles. I know someone is here."

"Well, maybe it was a spooky ghost. The noise complaint heard groaning." He put extra emphasis on "spooky".

"You really expect a ghost to come here, and light candles, and just moan?"

"If I was a ghost I know I would be chilling out at Chuck'E'Cheeses."

I heard one of them sigh, "God, Phil, I have no patience for you. Let's just blow these out."

I could hear them walk to each candle and blow, "Should we go now? Obviously no one is here."

"Mine as-fucking-well, I really was excited for this one."

"It's okay, maybe next time."

They carried on their banter, as they exited. I waited a second before I got up.

"I didn't feel like I could breathe under there" I looked to Jack, who had not come up yet but I could see his hand shaking. I pulled him up, and he looked as scared as he was when the cops arrived.

I stood up, and could feel Jack's ejaculation dripping on my leg. I grabbed my clothes and threw Jack's clothes to him.

"Come on, we have to get out of here." I turned away and got dressed. After finishing, I looked back to Jack to see him slowly putting his clothes on. He acted like he was traumatized.

"Jack, it's fine, they are gone now. Let's hurry up and get out." I grabbed some candles, and put them in Jack's bag.

"Okay." I heard him mutter out. By the time I got all the candles Jack was ready. We exited through the same window we came in and then hopped in Jack's car. We remained silent as he drove away from the abandoned building.

*+:。.Author's Notes.。:+*

I know I haven't been very active, I hope to post more soon. Thanks for those who enjoy the book, I love reading your comments. And the next chapter will be longer, I promise.

Commenter of the hour goes to:
"pregoonanante"
- @tayterswastaken

I seen a lot of, 'pregnant' comments. In all honesty I don't think the story will go as long to even indicate whether or not the reader will be pregnant, which signs of pregnancy show up after about 4 weeks.