《Chapter 9》"Don't Tell Anyone, Please"

Another side of the story: xo_love_writing_xo [Het Internaat]
-------

"What did you just say?" I ask confused. Still on the floor. I look over and see that Adam is already helping the girl up. I look at Emily and she helps me up too.

The guy walked up to me, and starts screaming again "I said, look out where you're going" The girl tries to pull him back, but he didn't move. He walked up to me again "Touch her again, and you won't be able to do anything ever again" he threatens.

Emily suddenly gets in between and tries to calm him down "Hey, calm down. It was an accident" He ignores her and walks back to his friend, who was standing behind us, the girl walks up to me and apologized to the guy.

"I'm sorry about him, I didn't mean to bump into you, I should've been paying attention," she said "No, it's okay, it's my fault" She nods and a friend walked up to her.

"Why is Tyler here?" She asked her, and she puts her hand out " Hey, I'm Samira, and this is my friend, Amy" I grab her hand "Nathan." Suddenly a guy gets between them "Hey maybe it's better if we sit down, we're blocking the entrance"

I follow them to a table, the other two guys sat down at a table across from us. "What are you guys doing here? You're not English, right?" Adam suddenly asked

"That's right," one of them answered "we're here on a road trip, because it's these guys' Birthday today," The guy says "Oh, Happy Birthday!" I say happy. "Thank you!" They say together

"Okay, time to introduce ourselves, we sat down together but we don't even know your names" a girl suddenly says. "Oh, that's right!" Emily suddenly got up too.

"I'm Emily, this is Nathan, and that shy guy over there is named Adam" she continues. "Hey!" Adam complains, I giggle and he looks away.

"Well, my name is Liv, and this is Amy, over there is her twin brother, Brent. This is Samira, and over here is Luca, the one over here is Britt" she points to each one of them "Oh, and those annoying dudes, that are Tyler and Scott" she adds.

I look over at the two sitting across from us, they were looking this way, but quickly looked away. "What's wrong with them?" I ask. "Well. Uhm ..." She looks worried at her friend, and her friend looks at me "It's a long story she says" hinting. "I've got time," I say jokingly.

"Okay... long story short, he used her in a bet.." she tries to whisper "Samira!" She defends, her eyes looking as if she was ready to cry. She gets up and walked away, I quickly get up and follow her toward the bathrooms.

"hey? Are you okay" I ask as soon as I managed to catch up to her she nods and lets out a sigh "Yeah. I'm fine." I didn't believe her. Suddenly the door opens. Adam walked in, looking worried as well, Amy walked out and we were alone now.

"Hey..? What's wrong?" I ask he didn't looks so good himself "Yeah..I'm fine... let's go back-" he tried to walk out but I grab his arm "Wait. I know you're lying" I say pulling him slightly.

"I'm not. I'm just tired" I let go and he turns around, he gives me a forced-looking smile and he tries to walk away again, I grab his arm and push him against the wall, both arms next to his face "What are you-"

"stop it" I get a little frustrated "I know you're not having fun.. please just tell me the truth" He looked as if he was about to cry. He looks away "I- I just didn't think it would be like this" He silently answered, "Like this?"

"I was kind of hoping it would just be the two of us.." at that moment I remember... this was supposed to be a date "I'm sorry. I should've put more effort into leaving Emily out of this" He shakes his head "no, it's fine. It's still fun" he looks me in the eyes and before I knew it I was leaning in.

"Still, I'm sorry.." he smiles, but it still feels a bit fake. I get closer and without realizing I kiss him. I felt him flinch and when I realize what just happened I take a step back

"I- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that," I say as I turn around embarrassed. "N-no, it's- it's okay." He answers as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I turn around slightly, I notice his face burning red, I'm sure mine looks just as bad. I start laughing slightly "H-hey" he stutters. It gets quiet. I look away, scratching the back of my neck "c-" he looks up at me "can I do it again.." I ask, avoiding eye contact.

I look down to see him staring, his face still just as flustered as before. He nods slightly as he hides his face in my chest. I put my hand on his cheek, forcing him to finally look me in the eyes.

I kiss him again, and this time I feel him kiss back. At this moment, I forget all about today, and I focus on this moment, I wanted it to last forever, but then suddenly the door slammed open.

Tyler looks at us surprised "S-sorry..." he stutters. Shocked, we both take a step back.

He turns around, but I quickly grab his hand. He turns back around and looks at me. "What?" He asked. "Don't tell anyone, please" I look confused, and he nods. "On one condition...."