《Chapter 12》Sharing A Bed

Other side of the story xo_love_writing_xo [Het Internaat]
---------------------

Brent takes Britt's hand and walked outside, we all follow and get inside the bus "do you want us to drop you off at home" Brent asked as he starts the car "oh sure" I tell him my address and we start driving.

When we get there I help Adam out of the van "wait? Shouldn't I go to my own house?" He asked getting out "no it's okay. I don't think your mom will be happy if she saw you like this." I say as i close the door

"you guys live together?" Luca asked curious "no, this is my house" I answer laughing "oh, I see..." liv says smirking "Anyway, you guys have fun, we should be going too" Britt says as she takes my seat in the van.

Suddenly Tyler also walks up to us. "I don't think you should be driving?" "Nah, it's fine.." we all say goodbye and they start going home.

We walk inside and when I closed the door I turn around to see Adam staring at me "what about your parents?" "Oh? They're not home right now" I say and he gets quiet again he looks down.

"Are you Okay? A lot of things happened today" "What was all that about?" He asked, still not looking at me "What do you mean?" "I mean that kiss.." he gets quiet for a second and then continues "I thought you wanted to keep it a secret" he looks up and and I answer "Well, I just didn't want Emily to know.. I trust them to not tell her.. it not like we exchanged contact information?" I ask and he look away for a second

"I guess.." I smile and walk closer to him. "I think we should go to bed" I ask as I take his hands, he hugs me and sighs "Yeah.."

We get upstairs and he sits down on my bed. "Hey that's my bed" he lays down and get comfortable "so?I'm tired let me sleep here. I smirk and lay down next to him "I'm tired to, I don't want to get the mattress and stuff" he blushes and moves back a bit, I look at him and he smiles. We get comfortable and both fall asleep

----

The next morning I wake up as soon as the sun got to bright for my eyes, I turn around to face away and suddenly feel a weight on my chest, as I look close I see that Adam is hugging me in his sleep, I try not to wake him up but it was to late, he opens his eyes and looks up, our faces are now very close together.

"Hi.."I say smirking, shocked he gets up and sits with his back to the wall. "Hi.." I laugh and also get up "did you sleep okay?" He calms down and sighed "Yeah, but my head is killing me" i smile and reach for my phone to check the time.

"You did drink quite a bit last night" "I did?" He asks surprised ".. yeah, you don't remember" "not really" He gets up and reaches for his phone. "Whoa, I didn't know it was this late already" "do you have to be somewhere?" I ask, hoping he could stay a little longer "not really, I just think my mom might be worried" he answered "oh, no I told her you were here" I answer laying back down.

"What?" He looks over at me "What?" I ask confused. "And She's Okay with that?" He asks "why wouldn't she be" he sighed and also lays back down next to me.

"What happened last night?" "a lot" I laugh, do you remember anything at all?" I ask turning to look at him "I remember we were going to play a game" "Yeah you suggested it" He looks at me, still a bit confused about everything "I didn't do anything weird, right?" I smirk and look away.

"hey? I didn't, right" I turn back and look up "I'm serious" I just chuckled as he tried to get more answers. Suddenly he gets up and gets on top of me "What are you-"

"what did I do" I laugh and get up holding him up to look at me, surprised he looks me in the eyes "you didn't do anything, but something did happen" confused he turns his head "what?"

"We helped Tyler, and he helped me" he looked even more confused "what did he help you with?" I pull him closer and kiss him. Before he could react I pulled back and smirked "doesn't matter" he was blushing hard and looked away, I laughed and laid back down.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Surprised he got up and I walked over to my door I open and see Emily standing in front of me "hi" I answer confused, how did she get in? I don't remember hearing my mom coming home. "Hi, about last night, can we talk"

"what's wrong" I ask, suddenly Adam walks behind me "Oh.. I didn't know he was here" she answers staring at him "oh, yeah.."

"it's okay, we'll talk later" she turns around and walks downstairs "What was that about" Adam suddenly asks "I don't know" I turn around and see him standing there, looking at the door.

I close the door and sit back on my bed "should we get ready" Adam asks standing I front of me "ready for what?" I ask looking at him "I don't know? We can't stay in bed the whole day?"

"Why not?" I lay down on my bed, and feel a slight kick against my leg "lazy.." I look up and see Adam standing with his arms crossed, smirking. "So what? I like being lazy"

I get up and he smiles, "Well I think it's annoying" he smiles as he walks to sit next to me.

Just in time I grab his wrist and pull him down, he falls on top of me and I tightly hug him "hey let me go" he says trying to escape.

I just laughed as I was stronger than him, after a couple of seconds he stops struggling and just lays there, looking up at me "I hate you" I smile and pull him closer "I know" I kiss him and he kisses back.