《Chapter 18 》Truth Or Dare?

"Ok let's think about this" I sit down on my bed, facing Adam "it's not that difficult"

"Are you kidding Me?" As soon as everyone went out that night, we decided it would be time to tell them, we just had to find a way to start it.

"Just tell them.." he looks at me, I get up and stand in front of him.

"You were the one who was struggling the most last time" he looks away "I guess that changed. I push him down on the bed, forcing him to look at me. 

"then you tell them" I say staring down at him "we should tell them together" he answers, slightly blushing.

We hear talking outside the door and we freeze. But instead of the door opening the sound moves away, and I get off of him. 

"this is harder then I thought" I say as I stand in front of him 

"you're thinking about it to much" he answers, standing up as well "Hmm" I sit down on my side of the bed, he gets next to me and we both stare to the wall for a second.

I drop down on my bed again and look up "let's tell them a different day"

"no." He turns around and looks me in the eyes "who are you, and what did you do to my Adam" I put my arm over my eyes "'your' Adam?"

he looks down at me as I smirk. I get up and push him back down on the bed. 

"Yeah, 'my' Adam" I smirk and lean in, but before I could do anything else I hear the door opening, I look back and see Jacob standing in the doorway 

"oh..I'm Sorry?" He says as he keeps walking.

"Uhm.." I get up and keep looking at him, I hear Adam chuckle and Jacob looks at us 

"what?" I laugh a bit. 

"I didn't expect that reaction" he gets his phone and sits on his bed "what did you expect me to do?" He says looking confused "i-i don't know"

the door opens and the rest walks in as well, followed by Rachel and Emily, they look like they have become good friends 

"what's up? You look like you were talking about something" Ein says and he falls down on his bed 

"n-no it's nothing, actually" I answer still a bit surprised by Jacobs reaction.

-

"Okay~ let's do something fun" Emily says as she gets down in the middle of the floor

"everyone, come here" we all get up and form a circle on the floor, looking at Rachel as she continues talking. "Since it's late, and all the activities have ended, let's play a game" 

"oh no.." as she says that flashback from the last time I heard that sentence appear "what's wrong?" Adam asks looking at me 

"heh.. it's nothing" he looks at me confused "anyway, let's play" Emily continues

"what did you want to play?" Rachel asks "isn't it obvious?" Everyone shakes their head and she sighs "last time I played this I wasn't feeling that good, so this will be a rematch" she looks me in the eyes.

I stare back at her, confused by what she was trying to say "let's play Truth or Dare" everyone is quiet and we all stare at Emily 

"woah.. calm down guys" she said laughing "do you think this is a good idea?" Ein asks, leaning closer to her 

"why would it be a bad idea?" She asks confused "so? Who's playing?" She looks around 

"I'm in" Adam answers while putting his hand up slightly "yeah me too" Rachel enthusiastically joins in "why not" 

"let's do this" even Jacob accepts and joined the game "do I have a choice?" I ask looking at Emily "nope."

"Okay? So.. who's starting?" Rachel asks as we all get a bit closer together. 

"Oh me!" Emily excitedly gets up "you don't have to get up." Daniel says looking at her "i know, Sorry..just a little excited" she sits back down and looks around, stopping her searching as soon as she reaches Jacob 

"Okay, I'm gonna go with Jacob" he looks up from his thinking "oh.. truth, I guess. I don't really want to get up yet" Emily looks a bit disappointed

"aw, you're no fun. Anyway, then I guess I'm going to go with a classic question. Jacob, do you have a crush on anyone?" She looks at him, quietly waiting for his answer 

"no." he says looking her straight in the eyes "Well then.." disappointed she sits down. 

"It's your turn now, I guess" she says as she leans down, Rachel pats her on the back and our attention goes to Jacob "Daniel." 

"Hm?" 

"truth or dare" we all watch Daniel full of curiosity "truth"

The room is quiet as Jacob thinks of a good good question. 

"Why are you always so quiet around us" he asks "I could ask you the same question" Jacob opens his mouth, as if he was about to say something. 

But he stops and nods "my turn?" Daniel asks. We nod and he looks around "Rachel" 

"oh me? Truth." she answers happily "you guys are boring" Emily complains as she falls to the ground "Okay, who in this room do you like the most"

 "What? That's a mean question" she pouts

 "you have to answer" Jacob says "uuuhhmmm..." she points and looks around for a second. "I can't choose, I like all of you" she crosses her arms and refuses to change her answer

"fine, your turn" Emily says as she gets up "Uhm, Ein." 

He jumps up "oh, truth" "again?" "Emily, shut up. Okay, Ein, who do you like the least in this room" she says smirking "what! That's low"

"you have to answer" she says giggling "well then, Nathan" 

"what??" I look at him in surprise. Everyone laughs and continue the game.

"Okay, only two people left, but who do I choose" he stares at me and Adam, after a couple of seconds he chooses "Adam." He looks up in surprise "I'll do a dare" 

Emily jumps up "finally!" I look at him surprised "really! You're going to do a dare?" He nods and looks back at Ein 

"Uhm... well I didn't think about this enough" he says, not sure what to ask "Ein, come here" Emily signals him to come closer, she whispers something in his ear. He laughs and turns back. "Okay, Adam I dare you to-"

"Okay everybody, time to go to your own rooms!" Before he could finish his sentence, the teachers call everyone back 

"Are you serious" Emily complains as she gets up, "Well, we'll continue this tomorrow morning" Rachel says as she walks out the door 

"goodnight everybody" they close the door behind them, and we all get in our beds.

"that was close" I say to Adam 

"I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad" he answers as he turns off the lights in the room "don't underestimate Emily" Daniel answers, he looks at him for a second and gets in his own bed.

He lets out a sigh of relief and we all get quiet. I look over at Jacob, who was still on his phone.

We didn't tell them today either, but he does know now. Let's just hope he doesn't say anything before we do.