Welcome Home

The Malfoy Manor is vast, and medieval-looking, which was unsurprising to me, since this was common for the wizarding world. Picking up my courage, I walk to the massive oak door, place Lily on the ground in her new car seat, and ring the doorbell. After a few moments, the door opens to a young male with platinum blonde hair and piercing gray eyes. Draco Malfoy, my school rival and also my hugest crush even when I thought I was male. " Who are you, and what can I do for you madam," Draco politely asks in a soft tone I never heard from him before. Shocked, I stood there frozen in my position. "Are you unwell miss," Draco asks with concern lacing his voice.

Blushing, I pick up Lily and say, " No, No, I'm quite alright. I'm Emilia Riddle, your long lost godsister. And this is Lily, my daughter. I wish to speak with you and your parents if that is alright with you?"

Draco freezes; after a few moments, he rushes toward me, giving me a crushing hug( at least tries to with me holding Lily in her cart seat.) "Of course you can," he whispers into my ear making my body shiver in pleasure. He takes my free hand and leads me into his house. We don't stop until we reach a small sitting room, which is where Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy sitting comfortably with black satin couches. " Mother, Father," Draco greets to his parents.

"Ah.. dear, who is the beautiful young lady who accompanies you," Narcissa asks with a motherly tone.

"She's."

"Sorry, Draco, but I believe I should introduce myself," I apologize to Draco. Taking a deep breath, I say," I'm Emilia Bellatrix Riddle. You're goddaughter."

The room elapses into a shocked silence, then after about five minutes of this, Narcissa jumps off the couch and has me in a motherly hug. I tense at first but then slowly relax into her embrace. Narcissa notices this, pulls me away from her, and examines me with concerned eyes. "Emilia... Where have you been, and who is this," Narcissa asks pointedly looking at Lily, deciding not to mention her tenseness, yet.

I tense yet again and say, avoiding all of their looks, " I have a feeling you won't like what I have to say about where and who've I been. And for the second question, the baby is my daughter Lily." Looking up, I see questioning glances and continue knowing what they want to know, " Before I say who've been, I want to let you know that I forgive you for what you've done. I was Harry James Potter."

The room fell into another shocked silence, and then all around apologizing. I quickly tell them that it was all in the past and doesn't matter now. And that's when Draco asks, " Who is Lily's father, and how did it happen?"

I tense, and in a voice, barely over a whisper, I shakily said, " Her father was a muggle named Piers. She was developed through unfortunate circumstances. It was rape." I look down once again, trying to hide to tears that fell whenever I thought about the memory. However, my efforts were for nothing when Draco lightly pulls my head up to look him in the eyes. Which was starting to annoy me, now that he was about a foot over my height? ' Stupid tall people,' I think bitterly. But before I could start going into a silent rampage, I feel his arms wrap around my small frame."Draco w-wh_what are you doing?"

"Hugging you silly," Draco chuckles.

"I-I m-mean w-why?"

" Because you need it. No matter what, we'll care. I'm going, being honest, U was only mean to you because you rejected being my friend that day," he blushes.

Laughing, I say, " Me too, but Ron made me believe something else. And you reminded me of Dudley.'

"Dudley," the Malfoy family asks in unison.

" Harry Potter's cousin. He's a bully, and that's why he ended up in a boa constrictor's cage," I laugh, remembering the scene. It was hilarious, not for long, though, since I had one of the worse beatings of my life that day. The thought brings me burning anger, but I contain it knowing lashing out won't help anyone. Looking up, I see the three in shock. I ignore them, and take Lily out of her cart seat, and sit down on the satin couches with Lily in my arms. A long silence endured but was fortunately soon ended with a loud, booming crack. Standing there was Tom and Bellatrix Riddle, my parents. They look around the room in a confused manner about the silence, but when their eyes met mine, you could see the glow of recognition.

"Emilia, baby, is that you," my mother asks, with tears in her eyes.

" Yes, mum," I cry, squeezing her into a tight hug, forgetting about the child in my arms. That was until I heard a cry from it. I smile and pull back, as well as my mum, who also just realized there was a baby in my arms. She gives me an 'and who is this look.' Looking up to see my father with the same look, I proudly say," And this is you're granddaughter Lily."

My mum and dad both hold a blank expression, look at me, and then to the infant in my arms, then back at me. Then in a dark tone, my mum and dad say, " Who is the father?! Why are you a mother at such a young age?! Why are we grandparents, we're too young?!"

Flinching slightly at their tone, I guiltily say with fresh tears in my eyes, " The father is a muggle, it happened one day when he raped me."

My father and mother both squeeze need into another hug with tears in their eyes. " My baby shouldn't have through that," my mother cries.

While my father was in a fit of rage, who would rape such a young girl, his daughter?! " Who raped you," my father says in a threatening tone.

Laughing, I wipe my tears and say, " Don't worry about it...daddy. It's dealt with." He smiles about the daddy, but I could still tell that he was royally pissed.

"Who did it," he repeats more calmly.

" Piers Polkiss. But daddy doesn't worry about it. I dealt with it, and I've used to this type of treatment anyhow," I say pleadingly to him.

" I KILL HIM," he and all the men in the room shouts."

" You can't," I quietly say.

"Why," Draco says.

Gulping, I say, " Because I already have."

And that was when I blacked out in pain. I didn't know what hit me, but I gladly sank into the calm sea of darkness. After all, that was all I've ever known, why would I reject the only real friend I had?