A/N(READ ITS IMPORTANT

Okay guys I have some unfortunate news for you, my ever so faithful readers.

1.) I would like apologize for not updating recently, even though I was just lazing around. I know that isn't a reasonable excuse but in all reality it was the truth. All I've been doing is reading fanfiction, watching things on Netflix and Hulu, playing The Sims 4, watching annoying children(no offense to anyone out their who has children), and finally cleaning up disaster I didn't even make. So yeah that's my pathetic excuse as an apology for not updating.

2.) I have no idea what I want to do with this story. I had a plan but I don't know... I just can't stick with it. Honestly, the way it is now is nowhere where I expected it be at this time. I guess that's another reason why I haven't been updating as frequently as I should've been.

3.) Due to me deciding this story isn't worth my wasted time of doing absolutely nothing with my life, and my story not being as I expected I have came up with an awful conclusion. I have decided to give up this story. I truly am sorry but I'm positive you don't like an author who wants a year before bringing up a chapter that you have since forgotten. So again I apologize for my actions and thoughts I have about this story.

4.) Since, I am unfornately giving up this story( I honestly don't understand how you guys even like my so called writing) I have decided that I'm giving this story up for ADOPTION. Whoever wants it can have it and do whatever the hell you want to do with it. However, before you adopt this story (if anybody actually wants to adopt this stupid story) I will ask you that you send me a message before hand so I can inform others that they can't take it from the new designated writer of this fanfiction. Take this adoption opportunity as a chance for me to redeem myself in your eyes.

Thank you for reading this a/n even if you just skimmed it. And again sorry for giving this fanfiction up and probably for giving you a notification at 1 in the morning depending on where you are. Please forgive me, and let me know if anyone wants to actually adopt this stupid fanfiction.

With love and fear of getting killed by fanboys and girls,

I hereby sign out(regrettably),

Ao_no_Blue_Girl_