Apologies

~•A/N•~
I apologise if I have you guys any confusion on my ships. To be clear, Emilia is only and will only be with Draco. She is not with or have an romantic interest with Caesar, Kai, not Killian. The love she or them were talking about was fimilia or friendship love. I also want to thank you guys for reading my story. There is  now 1.9 thousand views! I legit didn't think I was going to get so many readers so thank you so much for reading my story!

~•Narrator's P.O.V.•~

Draco couldn't believe how bad he messed up. Whenever he was around Emilia he lit up like a brilliant, gleaming star in the vast sky. He felt as if he could anything if he was in her presence. However, he might deny it, Draco has fallen for his once believed arch-neminis Harry Potter. Even that puggle shaped faced girl could tell, but seemed to not care about the of affection toward her. Hell, even in bed the duo wasn't fully with each other . It was quite obvious about whom made Draco shine so brilliantly. Though it seems that natural shine is now being replaced with a deadly look of well...simply put the dead. It wasn't the good dead either, it was the hauntingly type one would might call a poltergeist. The natural, bright silver in his eyes, have turned a dull gray with thick dark lines under his now so lifeless looking eyes. If one would look at him, they would say that he had nothing to live for. And they were right. Emilia was everything to him, and now he hadn't so much as looked or touched the girl since the incident which happened two weeks before. Two long piteously spent weeks with no contact whatsoever. And it was starting to take it's toll on the both of them.

Emilia acts as if nothing had happened and perhaps the young man she fell in love with even existed. However, that wasn't quite so, Emilia simply didn't care about the prospect of it. They weren't even dating at the time, so what was the point of fretting about it? Emilia, however did spend some more time with her daughter before she had to leave toward Hogwarts all the way in Scotland. So very far from her home in Britain. She spent most the time playing the child, who has gotten ever so big. Still ever so small, but considerably bigger than when she had Lily, obviously it was due to happen. She just wasn't expecting it quite to be so fast. In other news, Emilia complextion was now sickly pale, and her usual sharp features and bright eyes seemed dull, lifeless. She seemed off occasionally, her personality changing at certain points of time. Her parents growing concern for her seemed to go on borderline overdrive. Emilia understood why, but she was already getting irritated by lesser things, how could she possibly do with overprotective parents? Nonetheless, Emilia for the most part stayed calm and collected, which seemed to worry her parents even more, for it reminded them of the calmness before a overpowering storm broke through and thus destroyed the serenity of it all. Which brings the topic of the serenity ending into the bright, supicious Light Side.

The Light Side had some unexpecting news over the course of the two torturing weeks. Apparently, since people seen the fight of 'Harry Potter' and Draco Malfoy getting in an intense fight in Diagon Alley, they have tooken their outrage on one Albus Dumbledore. Meaning that the trust that the citizens of the British Wizard Community put to the Light Side is now strained. Mostly due to them thinking that Harry was a hypocrite, and that Albus was a liar due to him saying that Harry was nowhere to be seen. People were finally seeing who Dumbledore really was, and joining the figure known as Voldemort. Tom of course was overly pleased about this revelation until his daughter so kindly explained to him that the only they were joining him was because they thought that the hypocrisy of Harry Potter was cruel and that Albus was the reason for it. After for that Tom was absolutely livid, but after some calming words from Bellatrix he decided he'll have his sweet revenge later on that fool of a headmaster.

However, that's not what everyone is worried about in the household's of the dark. No, it had to deal with the brothers that master over death. Caesar, Kai, and Killian have all been hanging around the manor more often due to the sickness of their beloved Emilia. They could sense death radiating off of her in thick dark vibes. They didn't fear for her upcoming death, because they knew she would come back in all her beautiful glory. No they just wanted to be there when she does, that way it doesn't cause any misconceptions about her death. The trio however didn't notice the fearful stares they gotten when they are in the same room with others. The only one they care about in the manor was Emilia, and she did not fear them for they are like a family. And that was why they didn't care what others cared about them being in the households. There was no point other than Emilia and now even Lily since she is like a little niece for them. The trio would forever protect their beloved duo until they turn into dust not to be ever remembered again. They would be there for them through thick and thin, no matter what the cost were. The trio and the duo would never separate due to their platonic love for each other.

One faithful day, Draco with his heart and wish to be forgiven on his shoulders, bravely marched into Emilia's room. What he saw left his heart in shatters. His beloved was woefully bedriddened, with a sickly pastel look about her. Not only that but her eyes seemed almost glass like, not seeing or holding any emotion. Though Emilia was reading a book, not seeming to notice that she wasn't alone or that she was so sickly. No, it seemed as if Emilia was feeled with content and acceptance, for what Draco didn't know. All Draco knew was that his beloved looked to barely seem to be living, nonetheless caring about the matter at all. Draco could hardly breathe while looking at her broken form, but he did. He managed it, knowing that it wouldn't matter what happen for she already seemed to be gone. Draco gathered himself and walked towards Emilia whom noticed he was in the room with her. She placed the book down, and avoided eye contact, not noticing the hurt expression was on his face. "What do you want" Emilia practically growled out.

"To apologize. I shouldn't have done that in the first place."

"Then why did you?"

"Because, I love you with all my heart Emilia Riddle."

Emilia scoffs and growls, " If you truely cared then why did you do it?!"

"I slept with her to ease my...um...uh sexual desires for you," Draco stumbles out, mentally cursing himself for being so stupid.

The only response he got in return was a raised eyebrow. She silently sent him out of the room. What Draco didn't know however was that Emilia have in fact forgaven him. She just made him leave because she could feel the death coming closer by the second, she did not want him to see that. It would cause too many questions to come forth, and for the life of her she didn't want to remember the memories that went along with those questions. Emilia lied back on the back, closed her eyes and let death take her in. But not for long, for she could not be dead for too long. After all, she still had plans, didn't she?