Unforgettables

Previously on The Dark Lord's Daughter:
"Tsk. As if, Malfoy," was the cool reply with a slight eye roll. The girl turns to go to her room and walks a few meters before stopping. She turns around, walks back to him, and kisses him on the cheek. "Night Draco," she sweetly whispers and turned to leave again. This time not looking back. The teens didn't notice the audience they had, nor did they know what was to come the day.
____________________________________________________________

~•Narrators p.o.v.•~

Emilia couldn't sleep that night. Her thoughts wouldn't stop racing around. Some of them good, some of them bad; most bad. She couldn't comprehend how they got their filthy hands on her and Draco. What if she was with Lily(her child if you have forgotten)?! Her mind keeps running the worse case scenarios, each one getting more worse than the last. Not only that but what if that was back? She couldn't possibly live through that again. It will surely kill her this time, and this time there would be people who cared. And she couldn't exactly leave her daughter behind, now could she. But maybe Emilia will survive that, she did it before she can surely do it again. I mean, if she can live through that without any medicine or care, she can do it again. I'm sure of it.

However, the main thing that Emilia's mind kept going back to was when she kissed Draco on the cheek. Just thinking about it, the girl's face would go a lovely shade of bright red. Not only that, but she could've sworn that she felt prying eyes at the scene of the crime. She had a feeling that something awkward will be happening the next day. And Emilia, for one, didn't want to get involved in such delicate moments. So, the girl brilliantly planned to stay in her room the whole day if she had to. Yeah, that could work, Emilia could always call for a house-elf if Emilia needed anything and her room connects to the loo. Yeah, she'll be perfectly fine if she locks herself in her place the whole day.

Meanwhile, Draco was having similar thoughts. Except, his involved cornering Emilia and stripping her of everything she wore, and fuck her into insanity. So, to put it lightly, the boy was horny as hell, and he was willing to use Emilia as the picture to deal with his....well sexual needs and desires. If only the boy weren't picturing the girl, he was fucking at the moment as her. Who, you may ask? Well, it was Pansy Parkinson. And she was receiving the most pleasure she had in her lifetime, or bed while with Draco. And in case your wondering, it wasn't the first time the two have had sex. Yes, meaningless sex, but sex nonetheless. So, while the two were loudly moaning and addressing their desires, the two came up with different reasoning why this sex was so much better than the other times. Draco came up with that it was because he was imaging her as Emilia, and Pansy came up with that Draco had finally taken a liking to her. If only the two weren't fucking, they might get off scratch free the next day.
If only, but who are we kidding, these type of things were destined to be. After all, these things involve a lot of pain, and we all know how much grief our beloved characters end up in.

~•Morning•~

The pain is one of the things that no matter how much you try, you can't avoid it. It's unavoidable. So when someone causes that pain, you give that person just the same amount of pain you got from them. An eye for an eye and all that stuff ties deep within the meaning of suffering. You can't get away from the blow, nor can you avoid the inevitable. Why? Cause it was destined to be unforgettable, something so wrong is done, you can't seem to forget the details of such a thing. And might ask what does this has to do with the story? Well it's simple, Draco gave pain to Emilia's heart by sleeping with Pansy, so Emilia put Draco in pain. A roundabout way for an eye. One so inevitable that their very parents set it all up, just because they didn't want their children to grow up too fast. And that's the thing when they try to help; more people end up in pain like the current situation we're reading about just this moment.

When Emilia walked into the dining room this morning, a huge screen was placed on the wall. The screen showed a video, a video of Draco and Pansy sleeping with each other. Such a thing infuriated Emilia, so when Draco walked in for the morning, she kicked him in the balls and ran out of the room. Meanwhile, the person who set it up was watching with a bowl of popcorn laughing evilly. After all, no one messes with his girl.

Emilia was crying hysterically on her bed, silently bear lilting herself for thinking that Draco cared for her. She should've known better about the prat. Eventually, she started having trouble breathing and starts to cough violently. The familiar sight of blood from the dry coughs made it into the view of the girl. She goes to the bathroom to and cleans it off, noticing how pale she looked in the mirror with dark circles under her eyes. It's getting worse, Emilia thinks bitterly. She shakes her head and goes into her bedroom when she sees a tall man with ivory-colored locks going just below the ear, and bright red eyes with slits for the pupil. The man had aristocratic features with an air of authority. "Killian.... what can I do for you, "the girl asks the man nonchalantly.

"You're dying again," the man supposedly called Killian responded, ignoring the previous comment.

" And what does that have to do with you?"

" Don't play stupid. You know why."

"Don't believe I do."

"You'll be coming to me once you're life is gone."

"So?"

"Once you come, you'll won't be coming to Heaven or Hell. You'll go nowhere since you cheated yourself of all the previous attempts of your death. Your soul will be ripped out of your body forcefully, and you'll turn into dust."

"Why do you care," the girl asks seething.

Killian rolls his eyes, gets close to her face, and says, " I guess... I might've taken an interest in a mortal."

"Is that so," Emilia whispering asks, her lips brushing against his.

"Of course," he responds before sneakily placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Asshole," the girl mumbles, poutingly.

"Oh, you know you love me," Killian responds teasingly, before disappearing into the shadows.

"Of course I do, you idiot, but I also love him," the girl whispers sadly.
____________________________________________________________

Hello, my little devil readers! What do you think is killing Emilia, and who do believe Killian is? Will Emilia ever forgive Draco for his actions? Please comment on what you think.

On the other note, I like to thank all the faithful readers of my story. I'm glad I was able to give a good read for those people. I honestly didn't expect my story to be read, and if it was, I wasn't expecting so many readers. Then again, there are A LOT of Harry Potter fans. I do, however, want you guys to comment on your opinions on the actions of the characters. I'm winging this story. I know how I want to end it, I don't know how I'm going to end up there. And no, I don't plan on spoiling any of the details. Again, thank you.

Over and out-

Satan