New Day

A/N:

Hey guys the song is Light the Way by Mikky Ekko. Also, I'm sorry for not updating as much as I should and I've decided to hopefully make this chapter longer. Finally, I will be most likely updating more after May 24th, 2018 to some time of August of again 2018 since that's my summer break and therefore I have nothing to do during that time. Anyway, I hope you like the chapter!

Bright light was all that was seen on that day. The day had a slight breeze, and started as no other. A blood lust shown ever so briefly, yet was eerily calm. It was the day where enemies falled and allys were gained. It was a day that ended their current era. It came as it went, never questioned nor was it ever founded to be something more than normal. It was a day that ended all days with murmured words that got carried away with the slightest of wind. But make no mistake for it was a day where the truth came to light, and it ended without the notorious power of the so called Lord Voldemort. No it ended with a mere blonde boy who went off his terf to retrieve the child of his beloved. Nothing less, nothing more, just an idea of regaining his beloved's current forgotten happiness. Yes, it was a day marked in history.

1 week earlier

A teenage boy with gleaming blonde hair that was close to white awoken to the bright morning sun. Momentarily blinded by the bright light, he squeezed his eyes shut tight, not wanting to be up at this god forsaken time. Then he remembered the previous day, oh yes he found where the child of a teenage girl with now silvered colored hair with piercing crimson eyes that held flecks of emerald green. Eyes that seemed to be able to look into your very soul. Hurrying out of his bed, the young boy quickly got dressed in his heir robes. After all he must dress best to retrieve his precious's child from that damn old fool, and he is a Malfoy. Heaven forbid he dressed like a common peasant. The boy set off down the stairs, and quickly made his way gracefully into the extravagant dining room where he sat in his rightful place. He gracefully shoveled the food down his throat, minding his manners mind you. He quietly excused himself and went to inform his beloved of his wonderful plan.

He found Emilia staring blankly out of her bedroom window. She was silent and had an empty look towards her. Her once exuberant crimson eyes now dull and her usual gleaming hair could rival Snape in the grease department, but to Draco she was still the most beautiful person he ever seen. Draco slowly walked towards her, and sits next to her. Not saying a word, just staring at the beautiful day taking place. No words were needed either since Emilia seemed to pick up on it. "You know where she's at don't you," she quietly asked, her voice ruff from lack of talking. Draco nodded but didn't say anything to her. "Bring her back to be, safely,"she says now looking at him. Draco nodds again and continues looking at the window. Emilia lets it fall into silence, until she saw Draco get up to leave and receive her child. Quietly but coldly she asks in an non-negotiable tone , "Kill Dumbledore for me, why don't you?!"

Draco looks backs at her and bows slightly and says, "Of course milady." He walks out and stealthily made it down the stairs, and out of the manor. If you listened closely you could hear the destinct crack of apparation. Emilia saw of course do to him depparating in front of her window. She didn't move just silently watched with flutters in her stomach, hoping beyond hope Draco would be able to save her child. She didn't say anything as she heard footsteps in her room or felt the influx of the sickening cold magic that surrounded her deities. No she just sat and watched until she thought of something.

"Agni, Killian watch over Draco. Make sure he is able to receive Lily. If he is stopped.... well, I think you can take care of that, can't you," she ordered asked her faithful deities. Emilia and their eyes took an evil glint and creshire grins appeared on their faces.