A Not So Good Life

Previously on The Dark Lord's Daughter:

Emilia lied back on the back, closed her eyes and let death take her in. But not for long, for she could not be dead for too long. After all, she still had plans, didn't she?

~~•~~

The bright moon, captured in all it's glory hung above them all. It is all seeing and yet not seeing at all, for it can not see. Yet it does for it is watching the girl with thick raven black hair, pale skin, and gleaming crimson eyes and her fate to come. Oh what woe she will face for she is changing in a way no man could imagine. Her power overwhelming and yet it is a calm before a storm. But isn't her life always a storm? Ah, the horror Emilia Riddle faces on a daily basis is a true tragedy. But, oh wait it seems as death is at her door yet again, and the entity whom has looks of a man have succeeded in it's task. The moon who has watched the girl since her beginning was now seeing the end of the girls life. Yet, the stars say something different. Ah, the girl is coming back, but looks oh so different, is it truly her? It is! She just looks so different...

Emilia Riddle has never been afraid of death, she danced with death and his minions far to long for her now to feat it. No, what she did fear was fear itself, and it seems Fear loves her all too much. You see Fear has fallen for the girl long ago, not in a romantic way but a platonic way of course. So when fear heard of her death he raced on ahead to her. Fear decided to grace Emilia with the gifts of his powers, and thus her body changes to accommodate these powers. Her once raven black hair turned a gleaming silver, her crimson eyes now a shining red with hints of black, and her pale writhe body seems to grow even paler. In Fear's eyes she was stunning, and in the nonexistent eyes of the moon it was truly terrifying. It seems the girls fate was full of death and feat, for now she was the Lady of both deities.

What she now looks like:

Emilia woke to darkness, the moon hanging over her, and two deities fighting. At first she didn't understand why they were arguing. That was until she saw that she had white, no silver hair. Emilia was furious, no that wasn't the right word; she was positively livid. She didn't want to look like an old lady! She wanted to look normal, not like a fucking person wanting attention. Not only that but when her parents saw her... How will she even explain this to them?! Slowly getting out of the bed, with clenched her fist and smiled a truly vicious smile. And with a sugar sweet voice she asks, " What might be the reason I have silver hair boys? And please do try to be honest." Apparently, they didn't notice their Lady awake, and froze almost in a comical way. That's when she noticed she didn't know one of the deities. Looking over him, she noticed he had the same gleaming silver hair, cold blue eyes that could kill, and an overall badass aura. Nodding she also him, "And who might you be good sir."

Killian seemed so pleased when she said such words, while the other deity merely avoided both eyes of his Lady. But don't misunderstand, he did answer. " You're loyal and faithful servant, the deity of Fear. Agni, milady," he said giving the girl a deep bow. Expecting to see a wow face from his Lady he looked at her only to see it blank.

"You're the Deity of Fear. Wow, I've always imagined you more...well scary. And please beg tell me why you are in my room?"

"Well, I'm here to uh um uh wish you a goodnight. Yeah that's it!"

Emilia gave him a face that said 'really that's all you got, if so I'm not impressed'. She shakes her head and points toward the door, feeling that there are no words to be said. Both deities ran out the door, most likey happy to escape their lady's wrathe. Emilia all but fell back on her bed, begging for sleep to come to her. Dying sure takes a lot of energy from you, whom would've thought. However, it was not to be for there was a loud crash coming from the nursery. Quickly, putting a robe over her night clothes she all but ran to her daughter's room. Only to find it empty
No sign of Lily anywhere, no sign that she even there to begin with. Just the moon shining in the window, looking particularly sad over the nursery room. Emilia's child was gone, nothing left but the tale of sorrow and grief wrapping around Emilia like an old friend. Emilia felt her heart break, as she stared at where her child once was. Tears falling from her eyes, as sobs racks her chest she cries herself to sleep. Not ever noticing the man with a long white beard, perriwrinkle eyes and a baby girl in his arms looking in from the window with an evil smirk.

~•~•~

At seven in the morning sharp, the Riddles and Malfoys all gathered around the dining room to have breakfast. Although two were missing, the two that never missed a meal, Emilia and Lily. They've decided to go ahead and eat just in case the duo were just oversleeping. However, when a girl with gleaming silver hair appears in the dining room with tear tracks down her face. They all knew at once it was Emilia, even thought she looked different she still had Tom's and Bella's looks. Not knowing what to do Tom softly asks, " What's wrong? Where is Lily?"

The girl sobs worsen and she quickly runs into her father's arms, burying her face in his chest. Tom softly rubs her back, and says reassuring words. That's when they hear it, " They took her!Oh Daddy, they took her, they took Lily!"

Tom momentarily stops rubbing her back and asks, "What do you mean they took her?!

"Last night, I heard a crash coming from the nursery, so I went to check it out. Daddy, there was no sign of her. She was just gone," the girl cried into her father's chest. Still rubbing her back, Tom and the rest of the population in the room decided to get whoever dared to steal their precious Lily.