Recieving What Was Took-epilogue

Song: The Killers-
            When You Were Young

~•TDLD•~

Emilia stood over Dumbledore's body with a blank face and a bloody sword. No emotions showed on her face nor did any thoughts, it was just...blank,empty, almost lifeless. Her crimson eyes had a fuzzy yet sharp look over them as if she was blind, which she was clearly not. As soon as Emilia stepped in the cell it was as if a winter breeze danced into the room, something that should've been impossible for it being early August. The summer hasn't ended nor was there any autumn breezes already showing. Yet there was a harsh winter breeze, a deadly one. Draco almost missed the Emilia that was warm like a spring day, and seemingly innocent from the harsh outings of the outside world. It killed him to see Emilia so... cold and undisturbed of her first and hopefully last kill.

"Emilia..." As soon as Draco spoke those Emilia turned to him and went as warm as she usually did. The one who smile lit up an entire room overtook her face with overall fondness. Something that didn't fit with what she was like before, when she shoved that sword through Dumbledore's chest. "You killed him...a muggle way?"

With that question you could tell that Emilia was going to make a smart ass comment. But before she could say anything a cry of a baby resounded in the ears of the occupants of the cell. Emilia immediately rushed out of the room, forgetting to unlock them from what chained them to the wall. Shortly after she left she came back holding baby Lily in her arms in a soothing manner to both mother and child. It was then that Draco knew he would do whatever it took to be with Emilia and Lily Riddle.

~•TDLD•~

2 years later

Emilia and Draco both look at their newborn baby boy Thomas Draco Malfoy sleep in his crib. After a year Draco finally had the balls to ask Emilia to marry him, and well she obviously said yes. About a month after they were married Emilia discovered she was with child. They and everyone else was overjoyed when they found out. And finally they knew everything was going to be okay.

The End

A/N

Okay guys I know it's short but it is the last chapter. I'm so happy that you guys bothered to read it and I'm grateful for that. I hope you guys liked it ever though it was short. I'm also sad to say that it's finished but I think it's for the best, mostly because I had no idea what do with it after Emilia killed Dumbledore. So yeah goodbye, I glad that you guys read my story. Love you all.