Murphy and Raven (I)

Friends with benefits? No, never friends. But enemies with benefits? Well, now you're getting somewhere.

Plot: Around season 3-4, maybe 5 if I feel like it. Basically, Raven and Murphy hate each other's guts, but not enough to not have sex when no one is looking.

. . .

Raven groaned in frustration.

"This damn rover," She spat through gritted teeth. The rover was missing a part, and Bellamy had asked for her to look at it; see if she could figure out what was missing and replace it. Which wasn't as easy as it sounds, Raven noticed. It could be multiple things missing. Raven wasn't seeing any exhaust pipes, or their components. She also wasn't seeing the clutch release lever, or the column and the cowl. Raven let out an exhausted sigh.

Raven got up from under the rover, her leg sending a small signal of pain up her side. She winced past it, and focused on reporting the news to Bellamy about the rover. She limped over all the parts that were scattered on the ground, careful to not step on any screws or nails or washers. While she was too focused on the ground, she didn't look up to see the fact that she was about to bump into the worst person possible.

She backed up after giving a glaring look. "Watch it, Murphy." She snapped.

"I wasn't the one not paying attention to where they were going." He growled back.

"Where's Bellamy?" She rolled her eyes at his remark, completely over this conversation already 30 seconds in.

He scoffed, and slightly cocked his head. "What makes you think I know?"

"You're right," She scowled, narrowing her eyes. "I should've known better than to ask a dumbass."

They paused like that, gazing at each other with menacing eyes, slightly annoyed and ticked off. Raven rotated her head, her jaw a little more up and her eyes glaring up and down his body; leveling him up.

"Meet me in my room after the sun disappears behind the trees. Don't be late," Raven grumbled quietly under her breath, wild eyes scanning the area around her before shoving past him to find Bellamy.

As she exited the room, she felt his eyes burning into her as he mumbled, 'Wouldn't miss it for the world'.

. . .

"Bellamy," He was at the bar. No surprise. What he did at Mt. Weather took a toll on him, the belief he murdered all those people on his own weighing heavily on his shoulders. Raven has told him countless of times that it's not, that he's still a good guy, that he did what he had to do. But Bellamy being Bellamy, he wouldn't listen. Ever since Clarke left to who knows where, Bellamy hasn't really been the same. He had no one to really rely on, no one to share the weight of over 300 murders with, no one to have that comfort. No body could understand what he was going through, people tried to help, but it wasn't the same as him being able to have Clarke.

He looked up from his Moonshine. "What is it, Raven?"

"Nice to see you, too." She replied sarcastically as she approached him by the side. She sat on the stool beside his, and cleared her throat. "Sorry to bother your brooding, but it's about the rover."

"What about it?" He took a sip from the tin cup, not even looking in her direction, not even close.

"It's missing a lot of parts."

"So replace them. Can't be that hard." He cleared his throat, the Moonshine probably burning; though she wondered why he wasn't used to it as much as he drinks it.