Author's Note

Hello to my most faithful readers. I am so pleased that you have continued to follow my stories and I apologize that it has taken so long for updates. Life has been crazy lately for me, as I am sure you can all understand. I am finally back on track, and I am ready to begin throwing some more updates your way. It is so amazing how faithful some of you are and you just keep on following and waiting and being patient with me. For that, I am grateful and I plan to soon give some shout outs or dedications, rather, to those who have kept me going. Even just one reader is more than enough to keep up my creative inspiration. I love to please my readers and I hope to keep doing so. If there is anything that anyone would like to see happen in this story, or in any one of my stories, please feel free to inbox me or comment in that story that you wish to. I will gladly find a way to fit in your ideas with mine. I love other's opinions, especially those who are passionate about these characters as I am. And now, without further ado, I present you with Chapter four of our adventure with FP Jones. Enjoy and vote and comment! I do love all of you!

Warning:

Chapter Four has adult content. Read at your own risk. :)