Chapter Eight: Sleepover Part Two

A/N: This is slightly a filler chapter, but it does have significant meaning as you will soon find out in the following chapters. I hope you'll enjoy it all the same.

I awoke the next morning in FP's bed, but he wasn't in it with me. The faint whiff of coffee filled my nostrils as I made my way out of the bed. The floor beneath my feet was frigid, so I slipped my feet into FP's boots and made my way out of the bedroom. When I walked into the kitchen, FP was standing at the stove cooking what smelled like bacon and pancakes. He was shirtless and looked absolutely gorgeous. He looked as if he had just gotten out of the shower and he shaved. FP looked about ten years younger shaved and his hair slicked back. I stood there in the threshold, just admiring him. He finally noticed me standing there, although I don't know how he couldn't hear me shuffling in with those huge boots on.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes, sleeping beauty." FP said, looking up at me and smiling.

"I could say the same thing about you, sexy." I smiled back and walked over to him. I ran my hand across his shoulder muscles and proceeded to rest my head against his chest. He was so much taller than me and so strong. I felt so safe with him, like nothing and no one could ever hurt me because he'd never let that happen.

"You look sexy in my work boots." He laughed as he turned off the stove. "I got up early and fixed your window, babe."

"Awe, you truly are the best, FP Jones." I stood on my tip toes to reach his mouth to kiss him. He then wrapped his arms under my legs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing the boots to fall to the floor. He sat me on the counter, continuing to kiss me.

"Don't you ever leave me, again." FP practically growled in my ear as he squeezed my ass.

"Never, baby. I'm yours, I promise." How was it that I was already falling for this man?

I couldn't understand it to save my own life. He has seen the worst part of me and my scars and yet he still wanted me, but I saw his as well. I still wanted him. He carried me into the bedroom and we made love again.

"Marry me." FP said as he came back up from having his head between my thighs.

"Ok, baby. You don't think we're moving too fast?"

"I know I love you and I don't want anyone else in the world to spend the rest of my life with."

"I love you, too. Let's get married." FP kissed me as he rubbed my clit.

"Mmm...girl, you don't know what you're in for."

"I think I have a pretty good idea, love. Now, get back down there." I laughed as I pushed his head back down to my lower region.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and I promise it's about to get a hell of a lot better. Thank you to all of my loyal readers. I love you guys.