Introductions

Hello y'all! So I've been dead for like the last couple of months but I just wanted to thank you guys for all the followers!!! Updates might take like legit forever so please don't look forward to it :") anyways enjoy this random ass, mess of a book :))

Introducing the meme team-

Room 420 - noise never stops in the room. Jungkook's speakers are always playing loud dubstep music while jimin sings with his high pitched squeaky voice and taehyung joins him with his deep opera voice. When they're not causing commotion together they're usually just doing their own thing quietly.

Jeon Jungkook
Age - 20
Meme lord, plays games all the time, pranks his hyungs and never listens to them but secretly loves them. Never uses his bed cause he always climbs into jimin's bed. Multi talented but is always too lazy to actually achieve anything. All of them are soft for him and would usually do anything for him and he sometimes takes advantage of that cause he's evil.
Usually found - in his room playing overwatch

Kim Taehyung
Age - 22
Living meme, hella caring, aegyo king, super clingy and is a hug bear, social butterfly and has many outside friends that love his bright personality. He loves art and photography and everything aesthetic but most of the time he's just playing games with jungkook cause he's extra soft for him.
Usually found - on the couch either cuddling or playing games cause jungkook forced him.

Park jimin
Age - 22
Usually the common sense everyone's missing, is a hoe when he dances, social media God, an actual angel for his kind personality, the cutest thing ever when he's angry, no one takes him seriously because he's an easy target but everyone loves him the most. Makes everyone blush by carelessly throwing out compliments.
Usually found - on the couch posting selfies that murder all his followers.

Introducing the old people line-

Room 421 - mostly dead silent but other times crazy loud, there's no in between. When the two eldest aren't doing their own thing relaxing, away from the youngsters, they have heated debates on petty topics (like who's better at dad jokes) or having over the top singing duets. Being around young people are tiring so they take the time to just relax with each other in their room.

Min Yoongi
Age - 24
Has mood swings, comedian wannabe, savage but only does it to be funny, mostly lethargic but other times very hyper, easily touched but never really show it. He thinks he's taking care of the others secretly but completely oblivious that the others can tell. Is soft for the maknaes and often wants to hug them but his pride says other wise. Is a genius but uses it wrongly
Usually found - around Hoseok or just on the computer watching dog videos.

Kim Seokjin
Age - 26
Uncle jokes machine, talks like an old man but has the face and personality of a twelve year old, confidence goals cause his face is goals, is obsessed with his sugar gliders and treats them like his children, actual chef that cooks for everyone. Everyone secretly envies his face and shoulders. Usually gets along with the second youngest for his loud window wiper laugh and easy-going-not-even-a-hyung personality.
Usually found - either cooking, fighting with jungkook or with his sugar glider babies

Introducing the sunshine line -

Room 422 - usually filled with yeojoon's and Hoseok's screams and Namjoon's philosophical advice. If something breaks inside there it's 99.9% namjoons fault but the other 0.1% it's Hoseok's dancing's fault. Yoongi's sometimes in here for Hoseok. When they're not acting crazy they're usually going out shopping and taking aesthetic photos.

Jung Hoseok
Age - 23
The actual sun, never gets angry but when he does he's usually smiling like a sadist, dancing god, always smiles and brightens everyone's day, easily scared and shouts a lot. He's like an energy bank, giving energy to everyone. Bullies jimin cause that's the only way he can show his love and affection for him. Secretly loves how Yoongi is so clingy to him.
Usually found - on his computer or playing games on his phone, yelling when he loses.

Kim Namjoon
Age - 23
Brain monster, really good with words but bad with handshakes :") breaks a lot of things :") can't cook :") doesn't know how to use his body properly :") but stays optimistically positive. Kind of always does aegyo but gets instantly shy cutely, all the guys want to jump into his dimples. Reads a lot of books, fashion enthusiast, looks aesthetic 24/7. Up at 4am contemplating the meaning of life.
Usually found - on his computer playing chill music while singing along with his cracking deep voice.

Kim Yeojoon
Age - 20
Is the maknae, but jungkook calls her noona cause he doesn't want to be called oppa. Is namjoon's younger sister but is nothing like him. She usually fixes everything he breaks with Yoongi and takes care of him. Is super approachable and likeable, very observant and can tell when you're sad easily, has trust issues and uses her gut to think. Is usually the one staying up till 4am with Namjoon. Gets confused when people say joonie. Has a low key-high key crush on Seokjin and everyone teases her about it.
Usually found - talking to everyone cause she doesn't shut up.

Is highly and I mean HIGHLY inspired by we bare bears. If you're looking for plot, romance or character development then you should probably leave lol.