1. Did you see my bag?

"My brother," yeojoon calls out from the floor "tilt your head to the side a bit" yeojoon is currently laying on the ground while holding her brother's phone, determined to get the perfect picture for his Kim daily post.

"A little more... move your arm a bit, fix your coat" yeojoon instructed firmly before Hoseok runs into the frame making the youngest shout at him.

"I'm fixing his coat, it needs to show your shirt a little bit, fix you shoes. Stand like this and look up a little" Hoseok does the perfect aesthetic pose next to Namjoon as he copies him.

"Aaahhh ok ok," Namjoon wiggles his shoulders getting ready as yeojoon counts down.

"3...2...1" the camera clicks about a hundred times as yeojoon takes from all different kinds of angles. Namjoon moved slowly, each time a different pose like a perfect model. "Alright there, you should have plenty of photos to choose from"

Yeojoon hands the phone back to the owner and he chirps a thank you.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Hoseok asks as the three of them walk side by side next to each other.

Yeojoon pulls her brother towards her, as he almost bumps into someone while looking down at his phone, trying to choose which photo he should post. "Hmm.. coffee? Shopping?"

"Coffee"

"No shopping"

The 94 liner start arguing with each other before Yeojoon cuts in. "How about we do both?"

"Shopping first"

"No coffee first"

"It doesn't matter which ones first were both going to do it anyways" Yeojoon glares at the two of them before they agree.

"Alright so coffee first"

"No shopping first"

"Ugh! Shut up" Yeojoon covers their mouths with her two hands and Namjoon licks it. She shrieks before jerking it away. "You're disgusting"

"If we do shopping first, I'll carry your backpack" Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows as he tries to convince the youngest.

"Fine" she didn't really care whether they did coffee or shopping first, she loved both.

"That's dirty" Hoseok glares at Namjoon and he sticks his tongue out.

"I'm gonna put my lucky Ryan plushie in here" Namjoon unzips the bag and chucks in the soft toy inside.

"And my precious fidget spinner" Hoseok adds and places it carefully inside.

They start walking to the mall and headed into the branded stores first. As they went into Gucci they ran into taehyung who was trying out some clothes.

"Taehyung!"

"Yeojoon!"

They start giggling as they meet up with each other. It was no surprise to anyone that they found him in Gucci. Taehyung joined the three with their shopping haul and went from shop to shop to shop. After a while Namjoon starts getting tired from carrying all the bags and decides to sit down on one of the benches.