6. First Meeting

Yeojoon nervously put the rest of her belongings in a labeled box with her name on it. She wiped her forehead as droplets of sweat was forming near her eyebrows. Yeojoon got out her phone and dialled her brother's number.

"Joon ah? Yes it's okay to come now,"

"Are you still-"

"No I'm not picking you up. Something came up so you'll have to get here yourself. I texted you the building address and room number right? It's 422"

Yeojoon bit her fingernails anxiously. She was getting ready to move houses and it was unfortunate that she had to live with her clumsy brother and another male roommate she didn't know of.

"Ugh why do I have to live with you"

"Shut up and get here already, Hoseok is waiting to meet you" Namjoon snarls to the phone making Yeojoon sigh.

"Fine I'm coming" she hanged up and gathered her boxes. She struggled with the heavy boxes but luckily her Jin oppa was waiting outside for her. Yeojoon blushes as she runs up happily to him. "Oppa! What are you doing here~" she sways from side to side.

"Namjoon ah told me you were moving in with us today! I thought I'd help" Seokjin smiles brightly making Yeojoon melt. Sometimes Yeojoon felt like dying at how handsome Seokjin was. She was truly lucky to have someone as sweet and beautiful as him around. He could be annoying at times but it was part of his charm.

With the help of Seokjin they get to the building safely. Yeojoon quickly presses the button for the elevator and her eyes widens seeing the packed elevator. Inside there were already 4 men inside all with their own boxes, standing awkwardly close to each other. Seokjin stuffed himself inside first and tried to leave as much space for Yeojoon. She smiles sweetly before pressing their floor level.

When the six heard nothing but a loud beeping they looked up to the red alarm light that was flashing at the top.

"There's too many people" jimin squeaked with a tiny voice who was also being buried by the guy next to him, min Yoongi. Taehyung nodded with jimin who's struggling to breath. The elevator doors open again and they all look at each other, well more like all look at Yeojoon.

Yoongi couldn't take being stuck any longer so he said it out bluntly and harshly, "I think you should get out. You were the last one on"

Yeojoon looks around shocked and Seokjin tried to speak but he was stuck in between his roommate and Hoseok. No one else spoke except just stare at Yeojoon waiting for her to get out. Yeojoon scoffs to herself.

"It's okay I'll get out" Yeojoon walks out bitterly while eyeing the rude guy. Seokjin looks at her worriedly and she waves at him to assure him she's okay.

"I'll meet you up there" Seokjin says quickly before the door shut.

"You'd think with 5 guys one of them would get out for the lady but noooo" Yeojoon curses at Yoongi who made her take the stairs. By the time she got to the floor she was wheezing like a pig. She knocked loudly on the room and Hoseok opened it. Yeojoon immediately recognises him and his eyes widens.

"Wrong roo-"

"Oh! Joon ah! Finally took you long enough. Jin hyungs in here as well- what?" Namjoon reads our faces as Hoseok tries to hide behind namjoons shoulders.

"We were all stuck and we couldn't really move" Hoseok tried to make excuses but it only made things worse.

"You guys have met"

"Not a really good first impression" Yeojoon sighs before making her way inside to see Seokjin sitting on the couch.

"What happened?" Namjoon asks his sister and she happily told the story while Hoseok stayed in the corner awkwardly looking somewhere else.

"Pft that's nothing like me and hoseok's first meeting" Namjoon laughs and Hoseok freezes.

"Why what happened?" Yeojoon asks curiously.

Namjoon sighed as he collapsed on his bed in his new home. He felt the sheets against his finger tips. His head suddenly wonders what his roommate will be like and what he'd look like. He hoped he was someone that was quiet and calm and wasn't a busy body and liked being in bed most of the time like him. He jittered excitedly before feeling the sudden urge to pee in his bladder.

Namjoon quickly ran off like a penguin while holding his pants with his hands. He closed his eyes and hoped no one was around to see him stumbling across the hall to get to the building's shared toilets like his life depended on it. Unfortunately jungkook was just moving in as well and saw namjoon run past him like an idiot. He just shook his head before entering his room.

Meanwhile Namjoon skidded to a stop in front of the urinal and struggled to zip his pants down. He kept cursing as he shook his zip trying to pull it down. From behind it looked like he was doing something very immoral while cursing in pleasure. Unfortunately his new roommate Hoseok was also in the need to pee and entered the toilets not knowing he would find someone jacking off in there.

Namjoon finally let his doodle free and moaned as he let his liquids pour out. The sound of his pee hitting the urinal awkwardly echoed throughout the room. Namjoon suddenly felt someone station right next to him. He awkwardly made eye contact with hoseok who just smiled which creeped Namjoon out a little, considering the situation.

Namjoon felt a huge amount of pressure released from his bladder as he continued to let everything out. He shuffled uncomfortably when he saw the three other urinals that Hoseok could've gone to but he decided to pee right next to him which is a little....

Suddenly he felt Hoseok peek over and Namjoon instinctively hid his sausage. He flinched away from Hoseok who was a complete stranger to Namjoon and just happened to take a quick peep at his mini Namjoon. It was an unspoken rule between men that they shall never look over the urinals or else that's gay as hell.

Namjoon quickly zipped up his pants and fast walked away from the creepy guy. Namjoon really hoped that the guy was just some homeless person going for a pee and that he didn't live around because he was such a creepy pervert that Namjoon would definitely not be comfortable around. He sighed before relaxing and just scrolling through his phone, waiting for his roommate to arrive.

He suddenly heard a knock on the door and he skipped to it happily. His heart was beating out of his chest and he felt extremely nervous. But when he opened the door and their eyes met his heart dropped to the floor.

They stared at each other with blank gazes.

"Hi"

"WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT"

"You peeked at my-" namjoons voice was muffled by Seokjin's hand.

"There's a child in the room" Seokjin warns Namjoon.

"NO I DIDNT I WAS CHECKING IF YOU WERE MY ROOMMATE OR NOT"

"Yea by checking my- ow" this time Seokjin had grabbed namjoons ear and dragged him to his room. They heard a couple of ass slaps and when he had finished with Namjoon he came back out with the sweetest smile and offered Yeojoon help to unpack.

Mini Namjoon more like mega Namjoon ;) ok I'm sorry