2. Youtuber

"Kookie! What you doin~"

Taehyung side hugged jungkook as he struggled to put up his tripod stand for his new camera.

"Hyung, please get off me I'm trying to do something?"

"Like what?"

"Being a YouTuber"

"What's a YouTuber?" Taehyung finally let go of the younger as he watched him put up a green screen behind his desk.

"You make videos on YouTube duh"

"Ohh! Can I help?" Taehyung jumped around as he looked at jungkook with eager eyes. Jungkook sigh before letting out a low fine.

"Yay! Let me call jimin"

Jungkook shrugs as he continues to set his room up. He angled the camera perfectly, made sure his screen was recording, opened overwatch's loading screen and adjusted the spinny chair.

"Perfect-"

"Jungkook!! What's a youtuber?" Jimin invades his set up and sits on the chair before he could. Jimin bumps his leg on the desk making him scream and grab his shins in pain. The whole desk shakes and jungkook's tripod gets toppled over.

It was as if jungkook was watching it in slow motion. He jumped towards the falling camera but.... it was too late. The lens collided with the floor before he could catch it. Jungkook landed on the floor a few milliseconds after the camera and he lets out a small defeated squeak as he sees the wrecked camera in front of him.

"Hyung!!!" Jungkook screams at jimin who flinches as he stomps his foot. Jimin covers his head expecting to get smacked or something but instead he was met with jungkook's small whimpers. When he looks up he would see jungkook's lip quivering and tears forming in his eyes. He lets out a loud cry making the two oldest run up to him and hug him.

"Aww no I'm sorry kookie!! I'll get you a new one" jimin hugs jungkook tightly while swaying from side to side.

"Yea we'll help you get a new one. And I'll kick jimin's butt for you" taehyung whispers the last part into jungkook's ear as he rubs his back.

"I heard that"

"Good" taehyung and jimin start glaring at each other before jungkook lets out a small hiccup.

Jimin starts wiping jungkook's cheeks as he sniffed quietly while putting softly. "I'm sorry, hyungie will get you a new one okay?"

"But what am I going to do now?" Jungkook muttered melting both of the olders' hearts.

"Ah I know! Jin hyungie has the new iPhone X! I'm sure his camera is amazing!"

"Oh yea! Lets go ask him"

Jimin and taehyung run out the door and burst into the next room making seokjin and Yoongi jump.

"What are you guys-?" Seokjin tried to struggle as his dongsaengs pulled him into jungkook's room. "Wha- jungkook! Why're you crying!?"

"They broke my camera!" Jungkook points to the boys standing by the door way and they flinch.

"They?! Only jimin broke it!" Taehyung whines.